Kings Cross

-----------------Izzy's PoV----------------

I woke with a jolt as the plane bounced to the ground. My watch said it was 1:30 in the morning, but it was far too light. Cecilia nudged me with her elbow,

"You need to turn your watch forwards" she whispered, well aware of the sleeping woman behind us.

We zipped up our hand luggage and stepped into the English air. Zooming through customs and baggage collect, I held out my hand for her to shake.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Cecilia Dryden-Sitter, and I hope that we are catching the same return flight." I said with a smile.

She ignored said outstretched hand and crushed me in a hug. We waved each other goodbye and got into our awaiting taxis.

---------------Cecilia's PoV--------------

I paid the cabbie (barely holding myself back from mentioning his cheating wife-anyone could tell from that photo) and turned around, barely stopping myself from bumping into-

"Izzy Smythe, I do believe you're following me!" I said with a grin.

"Or vice versa!" She exclaimed. I wasn't sure if it was anatomically possible to smile as much as she was doing right now. "What platform are you headed for?"

I studied my ticket in confusion. "Nine and three quarters apparently. The English and their weird platform systems."

She looked at hers. "Same. Weird." She looked up at me ,"You're not by any chance going to a certain Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry are you?"

I looked up at her and we shared a smile.

--------------Izzy's PoV-------------------

I sighed. That was the fourth person we'd asked to no avail of finding the right platform. It was nearing 11:00 and we were going to miss the train at this rate.

"Come on Lily, we'll never get to the platform if you keep on walking! Our train leaves at eleven!"

My ears pricked up. I dragged a moaning Cecilia over to the source of the voices.

"Umm... Excuse me?" She asked, "Do you know how to get to platform nine and three quarters?"

"Oh sure!" He said (middle child of three, the girl lily was his younger sister, the family had a cat, the parents had gone on ahead with the older... brother). I heard Cecilia breathe a sigh of relief.
"Follow me!"

The boy ran headlong into a wall and disappeared. Into a wall. Made of bricks. In the middle of King's Cross Station. His sister followed quickly. As did Cecilia. I took a deep breath and started running.

---------------Cecilia's PoV--------------

I looked back and saw Izzy emerge from the (now solid-looking) wall. It was a relief to know that I had someone I knew at least a bit here with me. I stopped to admire the view. A bright red steam engine was resting on the track, the words Hogwarts Express inscribed in gold around the circular bit a the front. Someone tapped my shoulder. The little girl, Lily, was standing there.

"Are you getting the train or not?"

"Lily, be nice!" Said a dark-haired man, clearly her father. He had an interesting scar on his forehead, shaped like a lightning bolt.
"I'm Harry Potter. You came in with my son."

"Ah. Thanks." I replied, making my way over to the scarlet train waiting on the rails, Izzy following close behind. I left her in the compartment and went to fetch snacks.