This ain't a Drama Llama, its a goddamn Alpacalypse

------------------Izzy's PoV---------------

I had been planning this since the incident, so don't call me out on being unprepared. And why not have a little fun whilst doing it? I quickly selected my outfit:
1x Nirvana T-Shirt, black
1x Ripped skinny jeans, black
2x converse, red
Hair in ponytail
Eyeliner, winged
Lipstick, red
Playlist: MURDER
I pressed play on my iPod, Novocaine by Fall Out Boy came on. Perfect for the occasion.

What was I doing, you ask?

Izabela Holmes was going boyfriend - bashing.

And only one of us was walking away.

I smiled and cricked my neck, before walking out of the tower and heading towards the Great Hall. If I was going to do this, I was going to do it publicly and James Sirius Potter's reputation would be utterly destroyed. I sashayed through the intricate golden doors with all the sass I could muster (which, I must say was a fair bit). When J saw me, he stood up with a stupid smile on his face. I wanted to slap it off him immediately, but I couldn't. I had to be methodical. I walked up to him like nothing was wrong.

"Hey Izzy! You kind of ran off on our date at the weekend. Did you get your bag back?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Oh good. Everything else ok?"

Oh that little bastard was going to pay for his crimes.

"Everything's great. How is Poppy by the way?"

"What?"

I saw fear flash in his eyes. I smiled slowly. He was exactly where I wanted him.

"You know," I continued "I saw some strange things on our date. One such thing looked incredibly like you kissing Poppy Parkinson."

I could see him visibly panicking, the little rusty gears in his brain whirring as he tried to think of an excuse I may fall for.

"I can explain! She kissed me!"

I raised an eyebrow at this.

"Oh she did? Well you certainly didn't seem to be objecting in the... 5 minutes I stood there."

Ok. A slight exaggeration. But it had the desired effect and all of his body language was simply screaming 'cheat' and 'liar'. I looked around. The entire lunch hall was silent and watching the heated exchange. Sherlock was sitting at the teachers table with a proud expression on his face. Wonderful. Every performance was made infinitely better with an audience. Poppy was practically crying.

"Please Izzy! I love you!"

I scoffed. Love. No it wasn't. The only thing I could feel right now was the satisfaction of revenge. And for the finishing touch...

"You know what James?"

I leaned in close so my lips brushed his ear and said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Go fuck your slut."

And with a toss of my hair and a swish of my hips, I had won.

---------------Cecilia's PoV--------------

I had been watching my sister's exchange with James closely, far more closely than anyone else in the room, except perhaps Sherlock. And what I saw filled me with both pride and teensy bit of fear. While James (I refused to call him J any longer) was getting increasingly terrified, Izzy was enjoying herself. Breaking up with a guy normally kills girls but Izzy, Izzy was loving hearing his heart break. She was more in her element than I had ever seen her, and she was reminding me more of a cat than ever with the way she was slinking off. Poppy ran up to James and started stroking his hair, but her pushed her away a little. I decided to step in.

"The poor boy has just suffered a terrible heartbreak Poppy. Why can't you go play with one of your other, oh what is it now, eight boyfriends?"

She looked at me, scandalised that I knew about all that when I had never talked to her. I could see why Izzy got her kicks from doing this stuff. I corrected myself:

"Wait, it's nine now isn't it?"

Poppy burst into tears and ran from the hall in shame. Out of the corners of my eyes I could see nine distinct figures looking frantically around, trying to guess who else was dating their girlfriend. Idiots. By now, Sherlock was grinning like a madman, and Professor Longbottom was poking him, trying to stop him laughing. It wasn't working out particularly well, but I decided I may as well finish my dinner in peace and let Izzy revel in her glory, before she realised she may have scared off any potential boyfriends or girlfriends for the future. Oh well. She worked alone just as well as I did. And I suppose she had perfected the art of being single. (A.N. Being single is in fact an art. Let no one tell you otherwise.)
By the time I looked at my watch again it was seven o'clock, and I figured it would be safe to go into my dorm without 'We are the Champions' being played and having glitter thrown in my face. James looked despondent, Poppy was nowhere to be seen, and life seemed reasonably at peace with itself for once.

As it turns out, I would be in the dorm for less than a minute, before Sherlock would rush in saying:

"There's been another murder."

Yes bitches.
I'm back.
And kicking.
Hope the chapter lives up to all the expectations, and I hope that QueenWillow42 IS ACTUALLY READING IT BY NOW.
Thank you and good day.
Sparky xx