William Sherlock Scott Holmes

-----------------Izzy's PoV----------------

We were sat on Cecilia's bed, almost afraid to open the small, leather book in front of us.

"Why do you think the sorting hat called us Holmes girls?" I ventured.

Cecilia just shrugged. I had told her about the whole 'Holmes Girl' incident with the weird creepy talking hat thing earlier, after she showed me the book. As it turns out, it said the same thing to her. We figured that this 'William Sherlock Scott Holmes' might have something to do with it.
Cecilia picked up the book by the spine and shook it gently. I looked at her. She looked at me.

"Really?" I asked.

"It could be cursed or contain some kind of demon!" Cecilia replied.
"There could be any number of deadly traps contained in this book to deter readers! I could be saving your life!"

A napkin with writing on it fluttered delicately out of the book and landed, almost hesitantly, on the covers.

"Deadly traps right?" I asked.

I frowned at Cecilia and picked it up. It was still intact.

"John plus Sherlock?" I asked.

"Nope." Came the answer.

Cecilia flicked to the page it had fallen from and began to read.

---------------Cecilia's PoV--------------

"In breakfast today, I found myself doodling John's name on a napkin (enclosed). He added the 'plus Sherlock' as a finishing touch during potions, Professor Snape is quite frankly the most boring teacher ever and Molly from Hufflepuff continues to flirt with me despite my obvious distaste. Boring. People are boring. Going to see John near the lake again tonight so I need to remember the fake body to put under my blankets. My cat will not stop sleeping in my violin case when I practice.
-SH"

I looked at the top of the page.

"There's a little symbol here and I can't see what it is."

My fingers brushed the symbol, and as they did, I felt the world spinning around me and suddenly I was falling.

Falling.

Falling.

I seemed to enter a tunnel of some kind, made of inky blacks and paper whites spinning in a vortex around me. I looked up to see Izzy above me, flailing desperately for a handhold and screaming her head off. I couldn't help it. I screamed too. I stretched out my hand to her and she grabbed it frantically.
All of a sudden my feet hit solid ground.

----------------Izzy's PoV-----------------

We were standing in our bedroom, but we weren't alone. A dark haired boy was standing by my bed, he looked a bit like us really, except he had light coloured eyes. He closed the diary we had just been looking at, straightened his robes and strode out of the door. Cecilia and I looked at each other and followed him, moving quickly through the hallways.
We had come to the conclusion that no one could see us a while ago, but I still got nervous that someone would see us and stop us. Just then, I heard:

"Sherlock Holmes, where do you think you're going?"
A short guy with a strange beard was looking up at 'Sherlock'.

"To the library, Professor. I left a book there and I need to get it back before class." He answered, in a steady, baritone voice.

It seemed to work, because the shortie stepped back and let Sherlock pass. He hurried down the steps with a newfound energy, Cecilia and I had to run to keep up. Just as we thought we couldn't run any more, we were outside and Sherlock stopped at a tree. He only said one word.

"John"

---------------Cecilia's PoV--------------

"Sherlock?"

A short, sandy-haired boy in a Gryffindor scarf stepped out from behind the tree. They gazed into each other's eyes for a second or two, and then they were kissing. This wasn't just gentle, appropriate kissing, this was full-on, tongues-and-all, serious kissing.
Beside me, Izzy let out a small squeak of surprise. Instinctively, I covered her eyes with my hand. She squeaked a quiet:

"Thank you!"

and clamped her hands over mine. No sooner had I done that though, a lilting, Irish voice said:

"Well well Sebby, it looks like we aren't Hogwarts' only gay power couple any more!"

A small, dark-haired boy stepped out of the shadows, flanked by a tall, muscular blonde, both with Slytherin crests on their uniforms. The small one pouted.

"I liked being the only ones. I want to keep it that way. Sebby!"

The Irish boy flicked his hand and the blonde 'Sebby' whipped out his wand. Before any of us could react there was a flash of blinding green light and Sebby shouted:

"OBLIVIATE!!!"

And suddenly Sherlock, John, Izzy and I were alone once more. Sherlock was crying, holding an unconscious John in his arms.