Chapter 11 Weeks Ahead

After a full month of radiation, Castiel was almost cancer free. He only needed to get it looked at a few times a year and if he's clear for all of it he would be done. So far the angel is taking pills to replace his thyroid. When Sam came back from the hunt, he wasn't told about any of the scare they had but he was happy for Castiel that he's doing better. Dean takes Castiel out with him, to dinner and the movies mostly and just spending time with him makes the angel somewhat happy again. It was a Friday night and they were getting ready for their dinner date. The angel gets out of the shower and looks at Dean smiling. He saw the hunter's toned abs and tan skin which made Castiel smile even more. Dean caught Castiel's gaze and smiled.
"Like what you see?" He teased walking up to him. The angel nodded. Dean kisses Castiel and smirks.
"Your my angel and your very sexy." He said kissing Castiel's neck. The angel softly moans tilting his head back giving Dean more room. It took Dean a while but he got Castiel to not be self conscious about his scar. Dean always kept his promise, if anyone said anything to Castiel that was out of line they would get beaten up. When they were at the park one day a group of teens saw them and were joking about it. Dean kept Castiel close and watched them from a distance. When one of them pointed out that Castiel looked like he got his throat chopped off Dean got pissed off. He immediately grabbed them and beat them up until they all ran away. Castiel looked at Dean with wide eyes and the hunter chuckled.
"I told you I keep my promises." Castiel smiled remembering that and continues letting Dean kiss him. He runs his hands through Dean's soft hair and smiles. Dean looked up at him.
"Your adorable you know that?"
"Same with you Dean." He blushes. Dean kissed Castiel's cheek.
"Let's finish getting ready and when we get back let's have some time alone." He winked. Castiel nodded, he knew what Dean was talking about and it's been too long since they last had sex together.
"That's a good idea." His eyes filled his happiness. Dean brightly smiled.
"Good." Dean kissed Castiel's cheek. After getting ready, they went out and had a good time. They went to their favorite restaurant and got gourmet burgers. After they left, Castiel and Dean walked around for a few in the nearby park and Dean knew that this was a perfect time. Castiel happy and healthy, perfect night,  and everything is going great. Dean even told Sam that he's ready to propose to his angel and Sam is excited about that. Getting down on one knee, Dean looks up with a smile at his angel.
"Castiel, we've been through hell, demons, and many other weird stuff that nobody will ever experience in their life." He takes a breath as the angel looks down speechless, he knows what's happening.
"I wanna live my life with you, I wanna have a family with you and hey I actually wanna have a civilized world with you Cas." He takes the box out of his coat pocket and opens it revealing the gold, diamond ring.
"Castiel, would you marry me?" Dean asked as he looked at Castiel who was in tears of joy.
"Yes!" He cried as he hugged Dean, kissing him. Dean kissed his angel back and slips the ring on, perfect fit.
"I love you Dean." He brightly smiled.
"And I love you Castiel." Dean kissed his angel again. They were both ecstatic and relieved that this went perfectly. When they got back to the bunker, they told Sam the news and he was congratulating them. He was happy that Castiel and Dean were starting their lives together. As they got to their room, Dean was kissing the angel passionately and stops.
"Meds first then we'll do it." Castiel nodded and quickly takes his pill. While he's doing that Dean undresses and waits for his fiancé. Cas steps out and smiles at Dean.
"Your handsome." He said.
"So are you." Replied Dean. Castiel gets down to his boxers and gets into bed with Dean, kissing him passionately. As Dean kisses him, he was kissing the angel's neck and chest and and soon ends up near Castiel's throbbing erection. By this time, the angel is breathing heavily and squirming and he wants some type of friction on him.
"Please Dean." He begs. Dean nodded and kissed Castiel's inner thighs.
"I am baby, don't worry." He smiles. Dean gets into position and starts riding his angel, feeling himself get stretched as Cas hits his prostate is the greatest feeling Dean has ever felt.
"Fuck Cas!" He screams in pleasure. Castiel loudly moans and thrusts faster, feeling himself get close. A couple more thrusts into it, Castiel is extremely close.
"G-gotta cum!" He moans.
"I want you to cum inside me Cas!" He rides him faster. The angel screams loudly and cums hard inside Dean. Dean pulls out from his fiancé and lays next to him panting. Castiel is panting as well, covered in sweat. When they both calm down Dean turns and faces him.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too." Dean and Castiel intertwine their bodies together, like two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly.

((Special thanks to xxSam_Winchesterxx for helping me out with this story))