Ch 1: My new school

I'm starting my new school today... In truth, I'm scared, I really don't want a rerun of my last school, I got a lot of negative attention because of how I look like a girl and kinda act like one too, hopefully the people at this school won't be a cluster of total douches.
~~~~~~~~~~~
As I walk to school I can tell that numerous students are staring at me, I hear them make remarks like 'is that a boy or a girl?' And 'I am very sexually confused right now', I blush pretty violently and continue walking, pretty quickly.
After a couple seconds, I bump into a tall boy, I fall backwards, dropping my bag and messing up my hair. My heart stops for a second when the boy turns around and leans down towards me.
I recoil, expecting a punch, a kick or even a cold remark, but instead the boy offers me a hand, I take it and he pulls me up.
"I'm sorry I got in your way, I hope you can forgive me." The boy smiles at me and I look into his emerald eyes.
"No, it's my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going."
"Hey, you're new here, aren't you?" The boy says to me through a subtle smile.
"Yes." I reply with a blush
"Well, it's nice to meet you, my name is Makoto Tachibana, and you are?"
"I-I'm (y/n) (y/ln)..."
"Oh Yeah, I saw your name on the class register, you're in my class, I'll introduce you to my friends if you want me to."
"Oh, um, you don't have to..."
"It's ok, in a new school it's best that you get to meet some people."
"I guess you're right."
"Of course I am, well, if you don't mind me asking, how come you've moved to a new school half way through a term/semester" (idk how Japanese schools work Halp me)
"Oh well umm..." My face flushed and my anxiety sets in, I don't really want to talk about the bullying, or the other main reason....
"Oh, you don't have to tell me dude, i respect your privacy."
"Thank you Mr. Tachibana..."
"Mr. Tachibana? You don't have to be so formal, it's not like I'm a teacher or someone important, please, just call me Makoto." He says as he smiles widely.
"Of course Mr. Tac- Makoto!"
Makoto laughs and he gently places his hand on my shoulder, I then realise how big of a person he is, his hands are huge when placed on my shoulders, he is really tall when compared to me, he's probably about 6'-6'1'', but compared to me he looks about 7'11".
"Come on (y/n)-chan, you can meet the rest of the swim club."
"Swim club?"