Ch 16: Animals. (Makoto route- part 2)

(Insert witty intro here)
~~~~~~~~~

Makoto asked me to go out with him today, I said yes, not surprisingly. I mean, what self respecting gay guy, or straight girl, wouldn't agree to go out with a guy like him?
He didn't actually tell me where we were going, and just told me something that was comfortable, and that I liked, so I wore (insert your clothes here).
I still wonder though, what does that fine ass man have planned for us today?

The door knocked softly, I knew it was Makoto, the gentle Giant always knocked like that. I walked up to the door and opened it, to see the green eyed boy, wearing a dark green v-neck t-shirt, a pair of plain black shorts, and some sneakers that were a few shades darker then his shirt.
"Hey, (Y/N), you look cuter than usual today." Makoto smiled happily at me.
"C-cute... Th-thanks... You look handsome yourself..." I replied back, holding down a blush that was threatening to come to my cheeks.
"Well, are we gone hang around for a sec, or do you wanna get going straight away?"
"Well, I didn't know what time you were getting here, so I haven't done my hair or anything..."
"Really? I couldn't really tell, you just look so naturally amazing anyway." He smiled happily
"Aww... That's sweet of you, but it's total lies, go sit in the living room and I'll be out in a sec." I smiled back.
"But it's not a lie, you always look great." He chuckled lowly and pushed my gently towards the bathroom. "Go on then, get yourself ready and we'll leave."
"Okay, go take a seat, get yourself a drink if you need to." I walked into the bathroom, blushing a tiny bit.
To be honest, I spent so long in that bathroom I'm surprised Makoto didn't leave.
"Hey, (Y/N), are you gonna be much longer?" He asked, knocking gently on the bathroom door.
"Oh yeah, sorry, I just lost track of time." I opened the door and walked out.
"That's no problem, the place I'm taking you is open for a while, so it's no big deal." He smiled again. I swear he smiles so much, does this guy ever actually get sad?
"Okay, let's go then." I replied, grabbing my coat of the hanger,

Eventually, we reached the place that Makoto had decided to take me... An... Animal rescue centre?
What the actual hell? What? Why? I mean, animals are cool, but why?
"Which do you prefer, cats, or dogs?" He smiled happily at me as we walked inside.
~~~~~~~~~
Vote in the comments, Cats, or Dogs?
Whichever animal (cats or dogs, not snakes, or unicorns, or anything else XD) gets the most comments will win.