Ch 19: Blood Guts and Black Coffee (Zero route- Part 3)

Could you tell I was feeling edgy when I wrote the last chapter? XD
Also, would you guys be interested in seeing an edgy psychological slight-romance book on this account? I already have the idea and the first chapter wrote, so if you wanna see it, tell me ^_^
Also, I should mention there will be blood in this chapter, so anyone who has a blood trigger, I warned you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He started to drive, switching on the radio. It was by a well-endowed female and a man who's giant snake didn't want any unless she had larger than average booty.
"Hey, (Y/N), can my anaconda get some?" Zero smirked and winked at me.
"Only if Makoto can come too." I looked at him and smiled innocently.
"Nonono no, NO. Mine. Not his. Mine. Got that?" He growled, gripping the steering wheel.
"I was just kidding, ya idiot." I giggled as I leant over, kissing him gently on the cheek. I made him blush.
"So... Can I get some?" He smiled happily.
"No. I'm not legal." I sighed.
"Aww, when do you turn 18?" He pouted.
"Just shut the hell up." I smiled. It's alright, he's being a pervert again.

We drove to a local coffee shop, called Sundollars. I walked over and sat down while Zero went to order our drinks, and once he hot them, he came and sat down, giving me my coffee.
I sigh as I look out the window, sipping the dark brown liquid.
"Hey, beautiful, you feeling alright?" He smiled, grabbing my thigh gently and stroking it under the table.
"Of course I am, and if you get any closer to my crotch, you're going to lose your testicles." I pushed his hand further down my leg, towards my knee.
"Aww, that's no fun... Hey, wanna play the fire truck game?" He smirked.
"What's that?" I tilted my head.
"I run my hand up your leg, and when you want me to stop, say 'red light'." He smiled.
"Umm... Okay..." I raised and eyebrow.
He started to push his hand further up my leg, until it was about 3" away from my crotch.
"Red light." I sighed.
"Fire trucks don't stop for red lights." He smirked as he kept moving his hand up my leg.
"Let's play the ambulance game..." I smirked as I put my hand on his leg.
"Sure, go ahead, gorgeous." He leaned back, expecting me to touch his crotch.
I then head-butted him, Giving him a nose bleed.

"I'm not sure why you're shouting, I told you There was going to be an ambulance." I smiled as I sat down in the passenger seat of his car.
"I didn't tell you to head butt me." He growled as he sat in the drivers seat, gripping the steering wheel tightly.
"Aww, shut up." I smiled and leant over, kissing his cheek. He didn't blush this time, probably because he doesn't have a lot of blood left, he did gush like Satan's waterfall.
"Listen... You do know that I love you, you know?" He looked at me.
"Of course I do..." I looked to the side.
"Good, because you're mine." He looped his arm around me, pulling me into a short-lived hug.
"Shush, you big baby." I giggled quietly.
~~~~~~~~~
Can you tell I'm feeling better today?