Ch 13: The case of the Stolen Penguin

It has occured to me that a lot of my probably want more details on how the last chapter.
So here it is, the case of the stolen penguin.
~~~~~~~~~~

I knew I shouldn't have made my coffee with an energy drink instead of water.
It was a stupid decision... I admit, but it was a little genius.
I remember sneaking to Nagisa's house. I threw a smoke bomb through his window and climbed in through the doggie door.
I remember finding a piano and taking a few of the strings out and tying them across door frames. I sat in the hallway and watched as Nagisa ran from his bedroom coughing, he tripped on the wire, and fell into the kitchen.
I used this opportunity to dive into his bedroom. And then I saw it. The penguin.
I ran towards it and tacked it off the bed. Nagisa ran back into his room and screamed 'theif' so I snarled at him and jumped out his bedroom window. I got back to my house and set the Penguin the dining room table, then sat my left shoe next to it.
"Alright penguin-kun and shoe-senpai, I'm gonna make you dinner, whatcha want?"
"SOULS!" The shoe screamed.
"Plates would be excellent, and some cookies would be divine." The penguin asked.
"Yes! I will go buy ingredients!" I ran from the door, I got to the store then realised i forgot my bike.
I bought more plates, cookie dough, and a parrot.
I got back to the house and the shoe started shouting that it wanted a blood sacrifice, so I threw it in my cereal cupboard.
I put some water in a pan and heated it until it was boiled. I threw 7 plates at the wall then scooped up the shattered pieces and put them in the water.
I turned the radio on full blast then put the parrot next to it.
I put the cookie dough on a baking sheet then threw the sheet in the oven at 100 decrees c, I didn't read the instructions.
I took my shoe out of the cupboard and sat it back down.
"You have to promise to be nice."
I started making pancakes, but as I flipped it it hit the ceiling fan, making the pancake meet the walls. The shoe then started to verbally abuse me, saying i was terrible at cooking, saying I should wear a bag over my head, saying I will never get senpai to notice me. So I filled it full of insulation foam, took the cookies out of the oven, turned it up to 400 degrees, then put the shoe in the oven, but I put it directly onto the rack for a crispier crust.
I put the cookies out for the Penguin, I sat opposite him.
"It's not like I like you or anything.... Baka!"
"(Y/n), the cookies are under done."
"I don't even need a senpai!" I picked up the cookies and threw them at the couch, I took my shoe out of my oven and threw it in the seasoning cupboard, because it was very salty. I then put the penguin in the freezer and screamed 'go home!'.
And then I fell asleep in the bathtub...
I really need to get someone to move in with me so they can control me.
~~~~~~~~
It's 2 am I don't even know what I jut wrote.