Ch 21: Moar sousuke cause hes hot and perfect (Sousuke route- part 1)

When your cousin is prettier than you and you both go out and guys buy her drinks and they don't even smile at you 🙃
~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I dropped myself down onto my bed after Sousuke walked me home. He's a super sweet guy, but he seems a little overbearing, but, I guess I can deal with that. Maybe I'll invite him for dinner tomorrow.
I picked up my phone, messaging him.
'Hey, wanna come over for dinner tomorrow? I'll cook for you.' I got a reply in seconds.
'Yes, I'll bring protection.' He replied.
'You're getting dinner, not dessert.' I sighed and messaged back.
' :( '

I hummed quietly as I walked through the kitchen, cleaning up a little as well as making it look a little presentable. It almost surprised me a little when the doorbell rang.
I walked over and opened the door, and was greeted by a Sousuke.
"Hey, baby." He smiled down at me.
"Don't call me that, come in." I dragged him inside and closed the door, ushering him into the kitchen.
"Something smells good, whatcha cooking?" He smiled down at me.
"I haven't started cooking yet, that's the air freshener...."
"Oh, Ahaha!" He chuckles loudly as he sat down at the table.
"Make yourself at home, I guess." I smiled as I poured him a drink, I then walked over and sat it in front of him, he then looked up at me, giving me a grateful smile as he put his lips on the glass and drank some.
I walked over to the countertop and started to prepare some food. I didn't know what he liked, so I made some Karaage with some rice and some steamed vegetables. That's a pretty universally enjoyed food, right?
I hummed quietly as I walked over and set a plate of food in front of him, then gave myself some. I gave him most of the food, he is a big guy after all, and I'm almost certain he forgot to eat breakfast. He seems like the kinda guy who would give up eating over something like working out or walking his dog.
"Wow, this looks great! Thanks (Y/N)!" He smiled happily at me as I sat down.
"No problem, big guy, now eat up." I smiled, picking up my chopsticks, he did the same and he started eating almost immediately. By the time I had gotten to my 3rd bite, Sousuke had already demolished his meal.
"You want more?" I smiled.
"Y-yeah..." He nodded and blushed a tiny little bit. I giggled quietly and stood up, loading up his plate again and giving it to him.
"Eat a little slower, we don't want you to choke." I smiled and sat down again, starting to eat again.
"Okay..." He smiled and started eating again.
By the time I had finished one plate of food, Sousuke was on his 5th. Well, at least he likes my cooking. Eventually, he finished his last bite, and set down the chopsticks,
"Thanks, (Y/N), that was super nice." He smiled happily at me, in truth, he didn't even look full.
"No problem, you eat a lot though." I giggled quietly, picking up our plates and washing them in the sink.
"O-oh... I guess that's because of my mother..." He smiled sombrely and looked to me.
"Whys that?" I tilted my head as I sat back down.
"Oh, well, when I was young, she had a lot of eating problems, she was on some medication that completely obliterated her appetite, so to help her start eating again... I kinda had to start eating more too, to kinda encourage her, you know?... And I guess it just stuck." He smiled at me, putting his hands on the table.
"Oh... Well, I guess that explains it then. That's sweet of you to do that for your mom." I smiled back at him.
"Yeah, she was my idol back then, I loved her more than anything. She's in Okinawa with my dad at the moment." He chuckled quietly as rubbed the back of his head.
"Well, you must be kinda lonely without her then..." I tilted my head a little.
"Hehe... Yeah, I guess I am..." He sighed through a smile.
"Well... I'll always be here for you, big guy." I stood up and walked over, hugging him gently.
"Th-Thanks..." He blushed and hugged me back tightly.
"Hey, wanna sleep on my couch tonight?" I smiled as I pulled back a little.
"No, I'm sleeping in your bed and we're gonna spoon."
~~~~~~~~~~
Did you guys like that?
That thing about Sousuke's mom isn't canon, but I read it as a theory on tumblr, so I reworked it a little and put it in because it was too cute.
And also, I'm gonna be starting a new fanfiction on this channel!!!!!!
And, because I wanna give something back to you guys for being such awesome supportive people, I'm gonna let you guys decide what anime boy it stars!
So, tell me in the comments who you want the anime seme boy to be for my next story.
Until next time 💜