Ch 15: Sarcastic Soulmates (Zero route- Part 1)

As I said the in the other chapter, each route is on different timelines, so the events that happen in the Haru route won't happen in the Zero route, and the same for every other character who gets a route. (With the exception of the Penguin chapter, that was too funny to keep on Makoto's route)
~~~~~~~~
Which team are you? Are you: Team Haru, Team Makoto, Team Nagisa, Team Rei, or Team Zero?
Tell me in the comments and tell me why you're in that team! (I'm curious ^_^ ps I'm team Sousuke but for the sake of sticking to characters this story I'll say Team Makoto!!)
~~~~~~~~~~

I love sleeping.
It's so nice to lie there in bundles of blankets and pillows and dream the day away.
If anything came and ended this moment, specifically a silver haired asshole, I would knee them in the crotch. I heard a loud knocking noise.
That was the door... Wasn't it?
I peeled myself off my bed and walked over to the door, stumbling due to my decreased moter skills.
I swung open the door and glared at the guy in front of me.
"What the hell do you want, Zero?"
"Don't be so salty, I only came to ask you out." He smiled at me.
"Huh? The answer is no. I don't like you."
"Please? I have money." He pleaded.
"Come inside."
I'm not shallow at all..... Everyone likes money.
Zero came inside, We went  to my kitchen, where the parrot was, and of course it was singing.
"Aimai kabutta kamen moshikashite." The parrot started to scream.
"You're not a vocaloid!!!!" I shouted at it.
"Got a figure like a pinup, got a figure like a doll!" The parrot screeched.
"Stop ruining my favourite songs!"
"Oh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader!"
"That's it, I've had enough of this." I threw a blanket over the parrots cage.
"Don't you think the author needs to get a life?" Zero asked me.
"Yeah, he always makes references to songs nobody has ever heard of."
~~~~~~~~~~
After that, Zero invited me out for icecream, a very cliche date, but... Ice cream.

We sat outside the ice cream parlour. The whole thing seemed pretty empty despite how nice the place looked, well, this is Zero we are talking about, he probably took me to the most expensive ice cream parlour in Japan.
I ordered a raspberry ripple, Zero got vanilla. He's boring as hell, but rich, so he's less boring. Like I said, I'm not shallow, I'm smart.
"So, (y/n), how about you let me take that fine ass out on Valentine's Day?'
"So, Zero, how about you let me take that fine ass to the trash heap where you belong."
"Come on Baby, you, me, a dimly lit beach walk, my hand on your-"
"Only if you buy me roses!"
"Deal."
Stop calling me shallow.
We both finished our ice creams and we started walking, passing through the mall to get slushies.
"Hey, (y/n), if I went into that jewellers and bought you a ring, what would you do?"
"Oh my God Zero! You're rich, we get it! And to answer that question, I would accept it and show off to everyone I know..."
We bought slushies, they tasted good, they brought the vile taste of having to talk to zero out of my mouth. After we did that, we started to walk back to my house, Zero insisted that a 'man' had to walk me home and protect me. He's delusional.
We came up to the front door of my house.
"So then... I'll see you tomorrow, right?" Zero asked me, tilting his head.
"Of course, I can't get rid of you." I smiled.
"Umm... I got you something...."
"What? You didn't have to do that zero."
"No... I wanted to." He handed me a small back box and a note of paper. "Read and open it once I'm gone ..."
"Yeah sure... Thanks by the w-" I couldn't finish my sentence before Zero's lips were pressed against mine, then he pulled away and left without another word, a black car coming up to collect him, he got inside, they drove away.
"Bye then...." I smiled and blushed, then walking inside, opening the box to reveal a silver ring.
"W-What the hell!?!" I gasped and opened the note, which read 'don't kid yourself, I'm not asking you to marry me.'
"Ugh. Asshole."