Ch 9: Sleeping at your house? We've only known each other for 3 days.

Haru and I swam around for a while, it felt good to know that I could be a part of something Haru loves, swimming is his passion, and I envy that he can have his heart devoted to one thing.
After a long time of swimming, it was very dark, the street lights had come on and the moon had risen in the black sky. My muscles were stiff and my energy was gone.
"Haru, I'm tried, I'm gonna go sit on the sand, I'm too tired to swim anymore."
"It's alright, we'll go back now. Here." Haru held out his hand, I gently took it and he pulled me into his chest, I wrapped my arms around his torso and he slowly began to swim towards the shore.
We got out of the water and Haru handed me a towel, I don't know where he got it from, but I thanked him for it none the less.
"Thanks, it'd be freezing to walk back wet." I start to rub my self with the towel, drying myself off completely, but when I look to Haru, he is still wet, and doesn't have a towel, he was shivering slightly.
"Wait, don't you have another towel?"I ask him, Haru just shakes his head.
"Well why didn't you dry yourself off then give it to me?" I ask him again.
"Because I'd rather let you get dry and me be cold than you get cold at all."
"You shouldn't do that, you could catch a cold." I passed the towel to Haru, but it was now slightly damp, I felt really bad about it, but Haru didn't seem to mind.
"Come on, we should try to get back, we don't want *you* to get cold." Haru said to me, looking at me with concern.
"I'll be fine, I'm actually dry, your still wet, here, you should take my jacket." I pulled the (f/c) fabric from my shoulders and passed it to Haru.
"Put it back on. It's kind of you, and I appreciate the offer, but I don't think it will fit, and you look too cute in it for me to take it from you." Haru smiled slightly and glanced at me.
"Oh.... Sorry for being tiny..." I apologised a little sarcastically, but not in a horrible way.
"It's alright, I love the way you look."
"I-i.... Thank you... I like the way you look too." I blushed fiercely, hiding my face in my hands.
"Come on, we should hurry." Haru gently grabbed my hand and started to lead me towards his house, not letting go of my hand until we got there.
We came up to a traditional looking house with sliding doors, it looks nice.
"Nobody's home, they'll probably be out all night, let's go inside." Haru opened the door and stepped inside, motioning for me to come in behind him. He started to walk up the stairs and I followed him closely.
We stepped into a room which i believed to be Haru's.
"I'm so tired..." I yawned.
"If you're tired you can sleep... But I think I have a better idea..."
"What's that?" I replied
"Video games."
I fell in love with his words.
~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote this chapter at 2 am while using a cleanser and singing fallout boy does anyone have the number for a therapist?
This ain't a scene it's a goddamn arms race!
Dance dance, we're falling apart to half time!
Someone help me.