Silver haired guy x male reader

Ahaha aha. You though I was kidding didn't you flamingk1sune?
Well I wasn't. This chapter is literally gonna be nothing but sarcasm, so have fun!
~~~~~~~

Sometimes I wonder why I hate school, then I remember this asshole that I am forced to look at every day.
Silver hair, Red eyes, plastic smile, like a ken doll but nowhere near as appealing.
He walked over and sat on my desk, flashing me a smile that would be charming if it came from anyone else.
"What?" I ask.
"Wanna go on a date?" He asked through his smile.
"No, go shove a dishwasher up your ass."
"Aw, come on, let me romance you, all the other notable guys from this book are getting a route. And also, that sounds painful."
"Well, for that sake of giving reader what they want I guess I might as well."
"Awesome, I'll pick you up at 7."
"You don't know where I live."
"Google maps"
"What?"
"Nothing..." As he said that he walked away, smiling to himself... I want to break his heart.
After school I was starting to feel slightly more optimistic about the 'date' until I got the text.
'Hey (y/n), wear something nice, I'm taking you somewhere you'll never forget ;)'
How the actual f*ck did he get my phone number!
He could've been more specific, like 'never forget' can range from a nice dinner overlooking the sea, to getting sold to a brothel.
When I got home, I pulled off my uniform and fell headfirst into the shower, washing my hair and scrubbing myself with some weird salt scrub that made my skin burn... Wait!? Am I seriously putting in effort to this?
I need therapy.
I got out the shower and dried myself off, when I was done I grabbed an oversized (f/c) sweater/jumper, a white button front shirt, and a pair of black Jean shorts. I looked pretty smart actually, and It was a pretty cute outfit.
And finally, I pulled on my knee high (f/c) sneakers. Yes, this outfit is totes adorbs.... I'm totes ashamed to use that phrase.
I heard a knock at the door, so i confidently walked towards the door and opened it with majestic flare.
Then slammed it and sunk to the floor. That asshole, is wearing a suit.
He knocked the door again and I opened it reluctantly.
"Hey, don't get angry at me yet!" He sighed.
"It's not that... I'm just so under dressed compared to you..."
"Huh? What are you talking about, you're just about the prettiest creature on the planet, I doubt you could be underdressed if you wore a trash bag on the orient express." He chimed with a smile, and for some mental reason, I was blushing like a bride on her wedding night.
"You alright?" He said as he pressed his hand to my forehead.
"Yeah... Just... You know..."
He smiled and removed his hand.
"Don't worry, you look perfect." He said as he held out his hand to me. "No Cinderella, your carriage awaits."
"I. Am. A. Guy. Read the chapter title."
"Ugh. If Makoto would've said that to you, you'd be melting into a blushing mess."
"Yeah, but he has fanservice."
Silver haired guy led me down my path to a silver car, it's a nice car, I would give a model and make, but I don't do cars.
He opened the passenger door for me an I got in, he then crossed over and say In the drivers seat.
Without speaking he started to drive until we came to a small outdoor cafe... Oh f*ck... This looks expensive...
He got out and opened the door for me, I got out and grabbed him by te collar, pulling him down to my height.
"You told me I wasn't underdressed!"
"You're not, you're beautiful." He smiled again and I just let go of his collar and sighed, to which me smiled and walked towards the seating area, he spoke to a woman in a waistcoat and a skirt, and then he signalled me to follow, to which I did, reluctantly.
He pulled out a seat for me and I sat down.
"So, what you want to eat?" He said as he passed me a menu.
All of this is expensive! Why!? Why must you forsake me?! I only brought $30!!!!!!!!!!
"All of this is so expensive... Can I just get a bowl of ice?"
"No, I'm paying for you."
"What? I can't let you do that!!! In that case I defiantly don't want anything."
After a lot of quiet arguing, he ordered for me.
I ended up having a weird ball of smoked salmon and a couple other things, then for the main I had some pasta in a white sauce, that wasn't too bad, then for the dessert I ate a slice of cheesecake. My bill alone must've game to at least $50, and including his meal, the drinks, and all the other expenses, he must've spent about $120... He's a high school student, is he a bank robber?
Afterwards, he drove me home, i think I fell asleep in the car, because I woke up in bed, with a note on my bedside table:
'I hope we can do this again sometime - Zero.'
Oh... So his name is Zero.
~~~~~~~~~~
Ahahah... I lied about the sarcasm, about half way through this chapter i regained my optimism, so thank you flamingk1sune!
If you wanna see more of Zero, tell me down below, or vote for this chapter, but I honestly want to do more with him cause i kinda love him now....