Ch 12: why am i in a bathtub? (Makoto route- part 1)

I wake up in the bathtub.
After seconds of questioning it I stand up and realise I'm wearing one shoe and one sock, not necessarily on the same feet.
I walk into the kitchen to find it in an utter state of disrepair, with a parrot sat on my refrigerator, half baked cookies on the couch, smashed plates in a pan on the stove, my other shoe in the cupboard, Nagisa's stuffed penguin in my freezer... What the hell happened last night?
"We're all stars now, in the dope show!" The parrot screeched.
"No you're not! You're a parrot in my kitchen!" I scream back it it. "This is all your fault isn't it!?"
"Be afraid of the lame, they'll inherit your legs, be afraid of the old, they'll inherit your souls, be afraid of the cold, they'll inherit your blood, squawkity squawky squawk."
"Well you're annoying, perhaps I can eat you with half cooked cookies, boiled plates and a frozen stuffed penguin."
"All eyes on me in the centre of the cage just like a circ-" luckily, a loud knock at the door ended the parrot's terrible rendition of pop songs.
"Coming~" I called as I shot a quick glare at the parrot then ran to the door to answer it.
"Oh, hey (y/n)... Why are you dressed like that." The green eyes giant stood on the other side of the door, the ultimate adorable titan, Makoto Tachibana.
"Oh... I don't know... I woke up in the bathtub, I have a parrot now, wanna meet it? It sings terribly, but I can always give it to Zero as a birthday present."
"I'm coming in."
The next half an hour was spent as I showed Makoto around the house, threatened a parrot, and scraped pancake batter off the ceiling fan.
"Oh, so basically, I'm getting the couple of chapters where we do detective stuff?"
"Yeah, I guess, but this is more of a comedy mystery."
"Oh, sounds fun."
We spent the next 3-4 hours looking around my house, after a while, Makoto seemed to come to a conclusionZ
"Ok, so basically, you stole Nagisa's stuffed penguin, put it in the freezer so it would feel at home, you bought a parrot and forced it it listen to the radio all day and night, you wanted to make the penguin dinner, so you made the cookies and 'plate soup', then you tried to make pancakes but ended up hitting the ceiling fan when you flipped it, making pancake go everywhere, you put your shoe into the cupboard because you were convinced it was conspiring to kill you, the penguin didn't like your cookies, so you threw them on the couch, and finally, you spent 2 hours crying in the bathtub where you then fell asleep." Makoto said, wearing is glasses that made him a 10000000000000% hotter if that's even possible.
"Wow, Makoto, how did you figure all that out."
"It was in your diary."
I questioned my life for a bit after that.
Makoto then helped me clean the house, he's such a sweetie, helping me and all. He was even tall enough to reach the ceiling fan, and to clean the pancake batter off the walls.
"Thanks Makoto... How about you let me make you dinner as thanks?"
"I'd love to... Just no 'plate soup' and make sure the cookies are fully cooked." He smiled shyly.
"Of course."
~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you like that? And yes dippy-dip, I am on something when I write these sorts of chapters.
Next chapter is gonna be a hella cute dinner scene.