Chapter Eight: A Descision Must be Made

Castiel's POV

"What was his deal?" Dean asked, as we all decided to walk home together. I shrugged.
"Maybe he's got the hots for Cas." Gabe said with a laugh. I grunted, and punched him in the shoulder. He just continued to laugh, and snicker. Dean rolled his eyes, and balled up his fists.
"Cas is mine.. Doesn't he know that?" He growled low under his breath. I crossed my arms.
"Whoever said that I was yours?" I sneered. Dean looked down at me, and apologized.
"Sorry Cas I-" He didn't get to finish, since a very recognizable voice was heard behind us.
"Ello Dean-o. Cassie, darling~"
I sighed and turned around, along with the rest of us. Sam stood tall, and crossed his arms.
"What do you want, Crowley? Haven't you had enough of bothering and taunting Cas? He doesn't like you you or want you, so leave him alone." Sam asked, sounding annoyed. I nodded, and crossed my arms as well.
"Aw come on now, Moose. I'm not doing anything harmful. am I?" he asked with a chuckle as he came closer to us, not taking more than a step. I rolled my eyes, and turned my back towards him.
"Just go back to whatever you were doing, Crowley. Don't you have gym class or something? I doubt that you care if you're truant or not." I said with a scoff, making a small "huff" noise. Crowley laughed, and patted my shoulder, forcing me to turn around.
"Give me a break, Cassie. I just want to properly ask you on a date." He said with a slight smirk. Dean stepped in before I could say anything.
"Hell no. Cas is with me. He's my boyfriend, Crowley." He snarled, grabbing me by the shoulders, and pulling me back against his chest. Crowley snorted and laughed.
"Oi, in your dreams, Squirrel. Cas isn't dating anyone. Aren't you, Cas?"
I hated the fact that, Crowley, that bastard, was technically right. Just because me and Dean had a little make-out session in the hallway.. Full of other people.. Who watched... Doesn't mean we're dating! I said maybe anyhow!
I sighed and nodded. This slightly upset Dean, who removed his hands from my shoulders.
"So Cas.." Dean began, looking at Crowley dead in the eyes. "Who would you rather go on a date with?"
I didn't expect that question at all. Sure, I like Dean, but why did I have to pick from the two school bullies, who could easily beat me to a pulp if I said one over the other?
I sighed, and looked down. "I-I um.. I don't know.."