Just in the nick of time

SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG I WAS ON VACATION IN OCEAN CITY AND DC SO I HAD NO TIME TO UPDATE BUT READ SOME BOOKS ANYWAY ENJOY

He smirked and then he KISSED ME. My eye's go wide and i struggle to get away but he pervents me from getting away and forces his toung ( i suck at spelling leave me Alone) and explores my mouth. I whimper and his hands start to travel down my sides and sends shivers down my back. He pulls away for air and smirks at me "You look really cute when your trying to escape from me and I love you Sonic and you will always be mine" when he said that i whimper and try to escape again but then i felt his hand grab my tail which made me jump in surprise " STOP TOUCHING ME YOU DIRTY MONSTER". I kept trying to escape but he was to strong for me and held me down. He took the handcuffs off me and layed me down on the floor and went on top of me. I struggled more when i figured out what he had in plan for me "DONT YOU F*CKING DARE RAPE ME YOU MONSTER". He smirked "My brother is not here to save you Sonic yoir mine all mine" i screamed at the top of my lungs "SHADOW". Then out of no where A vampire guard was thrown to the other side of the wall in the jail area " BROTHER I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DARE HURT SONIC IF YOU ALREADY DID THEN I WILL TEAR YOUR HEAD OF FROM YOUR BODY AND BURN YOU " I was so happy that Shadow came just in the nick of time I WAS ALMOST RAPED "SHADOW HELP ME ".Shadow was infront of my jail cell in no time and riped the door clean off its hinges and grabbed Mephiles and threw him next to the vampire guard and went to help me up until he was pushed to the door by Mephiles and he walked up to me and picked me up while i struggled to grt away from him "Is this what you want Brother well this is my pet and you cant have him HE'S MINE",and with that said Shadow lost it. Shadow's eye's turned a glowing red and his fang were shaper then before "LET HIM GO NOW MEPHILES OR SO HELP ME I WILL END YOU HERE AND NOW" I heard Mephiles chuckle "Then first let me do something " and with that i felt something painfull in my neck and i screamed in pain"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHADOW HELP AHHHHHHH IT HURTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" . Shadow looked really pissed now and charged at Mephiles and me and with that Mephiles pulled away from my neck and disappeared making me fall into Shadows arms. Shadow seemed to turn back to normal " SONIC, SONIC stay with me Sonic come on keeo your eye's opened you'll be ok i promise. I could not fight it anymore and closed my eyes while i felt that my life was sucked out of me .