Mephiles you MONSTER

Sorry guys for not updatingfor a while now but dont worry i will try i said TRY and make my absence up to you my fellow bunnies anyway enjoy this update

(Sonics POV)

I was sitting in a corner crying my emerald eyes out. HE hurt me, HE forced me,HE took something away from me,HE broke me to pieces. THATS RIGHT MEPHILES RAPED ME AND TOOK MY VIRGINITY( i think thats how you spell it anyway :|) I NEVER WANTED TO GET FORCED FOR MY FIRST TIME I NEVER WANTED TO LOSE IT TO A MONSTER WHO KILLED MY OWN FUCKING PARENTS AND ALSO WANTED TO KILL ME. I was just sitting there until my bottom hurt so bad that i layed down on my side. I heard someone yelling but i could not really hear anything because of my breathing state ( whenever Sonic crys he crys just like me my breathing state goes crazy ) I tried to fall asleep until i heard tbe door open. I looked to see who it was and it was Mephiles he was smirking and i backed away has far as i coild in this cage that be put me in thats in the corner. He walking to my cage and bent down to my eye level and chuckled " You know Sonic your just so adorable that i am going to keep you but my Dame brother keeps getting in the way but dony worry i will kill him and so that means that you have no one else to save you" i started whimpering and tried to back away from him more when he opened the cage and tried to grab me. I growled ( i cant spell for life) and he smacked me for doing so " You dont Growl at your master Sonic do you understand " I only growled at him more and he popped me a little harder on my head " Stop it Sonic unless you want my punishment " he only smirked when he said this and i got what he was talking about and lowered my ears and whimpered. He smirked and grabbed me while i wasn't paying attention and i yelped when he pulled me out and sat me on his lap. I tried to push away from him but growled at me and his growl was LOUD and scared me so i stopped struggling and lowered my ears.He started to pet my head and i didn't like his touch so i quietly whimper and let a few tears escape my emerald eyes *in his head* Shadow please come save me from this monster.