I have to

(Shadow's POV)

I was on my knees holding Sonic in my arms fighting the tears that were desperate to fall. I saw that Sonic kept getting pale by the minute and started to freak out, what if he dies. "COME ON SONIC STAY WITH ME " he would not talk and his heart beat was slowing down , I have to save him he doesnt deserve to die like this no, not like this. I kept searching threw my brain to find something to do to help Sonic stay alive and found nothing that helps. Except for that one thing that i cant do i can not change his life like that no i cant. I realize that Sonic's heart rate was very slow now and i had no choice nut to do it , to save his life i need to do this. I went close to his face and then i went to his ear "Im sorry Sonic but i wont let you die like this " I went down to the spot where my brother bit him and sang my fangs into his neck. His blood was so sweet like Angels blood from heaven, i did not suck his blood but i inject a kind of venom from my fangs to keep him alive and take out the poison venom from my brother out of him. When i was done enjecting my venom into Sonic i teleported us to my castle and layed him down on my bed and put bandages on his neck. I knew that i would have to change his bandages later because there was a lot of blood.
Soon after, i was on my throne just thinking about things until i started thinking about Sonic,i still dont understand why i got so angry at my brother. I mean i know that he was about to rape Sonic but i shouldn't have been THAT PISSED I MEAN I WAS VERY PISSED THAT I ALMOST TURNED TO RED WHICH IS A VERY DARK SIDE OF ME . Why did i get SO ANGRY WITH MY BROTHER. I mean i have a reason to because he almist raped MY Sonic wait what the HELL WAS TH- "KING SHADOW CAN YOU HEAR ME YOUR MAJESTY". I was cut out of my thoughts by Silver calling me. " Yes Silver what is it" He bowed his head " Sonuc is awake and wants to see you and he said that he feels awfully weird ". Thank you Silver you may go now" he bowed his head and left the room.

(SONICS POV)

CLIFFHANGER IM SORRYY BUT ITS 12:12 AM AND IM TIRED BYT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SONICS POV SO SORRY BUT THE TIREDNESS IS GETTING TO ME SO YEAH GOODNIGHT MORNING AND I LOVE YOU ALL. DO YOU LOVE ME (falls asleep)