YOU WHAT !!!!

(Shadow's POV )

"I TURNED YOU INTO A VAMPIRE " I yelled making the blue hedgehog jump a little. He looked at me in shock " YOU WHAT" i looked down i could not look at him without feeling guilty " Yes Sonic i turned you into a vampire but i had to i didn't want you to die because of my brother i had no choice but to change you but do not worry i will help you every step of the way of being a vampire Sonic i promise you that" The blue hedgehog looked at me with my head still down to the ground " Its ok Shadow i forgive you i did save my life didn't you why should I be mad i rather be a vampire then be dead thankyou Shadow for saving me" and with that said he hugged me which made my heart beat really hard and fast for some reason what is this im feeling im feeling warm inside and i feel happy. I hugged him back " Thank you for understanding Sonic i thought you would want to kill me " he let go and looked at me " No problem you did save me ... so, your a vampire " I looked at him and laughed " no duh Sonic " He laughed after i said that. He started to kick his feet lightly " So what now Shadow" i looked at him and stood up and walked to the door " You need some more rest Sonic get some rest and when you feel better come see me ok " he nodded his head and layed down and soon i heard him snoring really lightly in his sleep ( we vampireshave good listening and good eyesight ) and i walked out the room and closed his door really light so i wouldn't wake him up. I went to my room to get some rest and told Silver to keep a close eye on everything just in case my brother comes to get Sonic. And with that i feel asleep.

(Sonics POV )

I woke up feeling better and stronger than before it might be because im a vampire now. I sat up and went to go take a shower. After my shower i got ready and walked out my room and walked into the room where i first met Shadow. It was empty. I started to walk around the whole castle and this thing was HUGE. It took forever until i finally bumped into Silver " Thanj god i found you Silver i was about to go crazy if i didn't find you anyways Where is Shadow " " Oh King Shadow is resting at the moment but i could give you a tour a little one of the most important rooms and the banned rooms that you are not allowed in or else you are in big big big BIG trouble with the King. He started to take me all over the castle and it seemed like he took me through the whole castle. " And this is one of the other guest rooms " the tour was finally DONE THANK GOODNESS. Then we madeour way back to the ball room and we talked a little until i suddenly felt really cold and i saw blackish bluish mist on my feet and i freaked out " Silver i think Mephiles is back" " why do you say that" " BECAUSE HIS MIST IS ON MY LEGS" the mist then got of my legs and then revealed Mephiles The Dark.