When He Gets A Boner

MWAHAHAHA

JEFF THE KILLER

You had decided to do the laundry while Jeff was sleeping on the couch, which consisted of cleaning his very stained white hoody. When you got it off him, you didn't notice that he was secretly awake and watching you. you took it to the washer, bleached the shit out of it and poured some fabric softener on it to make it smell amazing. Once it was all done, you jokingly put it on, and man was it huge! It hung on your shoulders and went down to a little above mid thigh covering your shorts. You ran into the living room wearing it, dancing and singing. Jeff was now fully awake, and something about seeing a girl in his big hoodie dancing and singing got him going.
"Jeff?" You asked him and he started blushing, hoping you wouldn't notice.
"Hmm?"
"Why is your soldier standing at attention?" Jeffs eyes widened and he ran to you making out, trying to 'calm himself down'.

SLENDERMAN

You and Slender had been laying down on the couch, he was one the bottom on his back, and you laid on top of him on your stomach. You had a weird habit of whenever you slept or later down on your stomach, you would spread your legs (like on leg is bent, your knee towards your chest, the other is straight) and you'd scoot down. The sudden feeling on his 'buddy' got him going and you felt something poke your leg.
You looked up to see Slendy blushing, so you moved up to him and made out taking care of his 'problem'.

BEN DROWNED

You and Ben had been playing video games all day long for the hell of it. He had been beating you in the game so you tried to think of a way to distract him and win. You remembered Googling 'ways to distract your boyfriend' and one of them said to do something that 'turns him on'. When you started playing the game, you had on a white tank top and black shorts so you decided to take advantage. You grabbed your water and 'accidentally' split it on your white shirt, automatically making it see through.
"Oh no!" You said to Ben, motioning to your now wet tank top.
"What no- oh Lordy." He said with wide eyes staring at your chest. Laughing, you finally beat him in the game and then you slowly saw him move his eyes away from your chest, onto the screen, and then down at his pants. He ripped off his hat and put it in his lap blushing all kinds of red. In the end, you both made out to have his little friend 'settle down'.

LAUGHING JACK

You and L.J had been walking around town when you both decided to get some ice cream and sit at the park to just chill out and eat. While you bother were laughing, some of your ice cream melted slightly when you licked it, sliding down your chin and onto your chest. Suddenly you saw L.J cross his legs.
"Um.. You okay there L.J?" You asked suspiciously.
"Fine y/n! I'm fine!" He replied a little to quickly, blushing like crazy. You just laughed.
"Is that why your friend is trying to say hello?"

EYELESS JACK

You both were screwing around and we're having a pillow fight. Because of how damn hot it was from you both sweating, you pulled off your big shirt, revealing only shorts and tank top on.
Something about you all sweaty and on top him beating him with a pillow in little clothing got E.J going.

TICCI TOBY

You had decided to be really nice and clean Toby's hatchet and sharpen it yourself. You were in the middle of cleaning the handle
(xD lol I think you know what I mean)
When Toby walked in and stopped dead in his tracks just watching you.
"Hey y-y/n what y-you- oh g-geez." He said, running out of the room and coming back a while later.
"Toby..."
"Y-yes?"
"Why did you leave when you saw me cleaning your hatchet?" You asked him questioningly. He just blushed and looked away.
"Well...S-shit happens." You just laughed and kissed him saying you're never cleaning it again.