He Walks In On You Showering/Taking A Bath

•SORTA SEXUAL•
The shower is the kind that only has a door and makes it all blurry but you can still see the person so like yeah.
JEFF THE KILLER

You had a long day at school, so you just wanted to get home and relax in the shower. When you got undressed and stepped in, the hot water automatically helped all the stress you were dealing with. You almost shit yourself when you heard someone wolf whistle. Startled, you turned your head to look out the shower door and saw Jeff with his hands in his pockets, looking you up and down. You suddenly felt self-conscious and attempted using your hands to cover yourself.
"JEFFERY YOU LITTLE SHIT." You yelled as he smiled and walked closer.
"Can I join you, y/n?" He asked, already unbuckling his jeans. You smirked shook your head.
"Should've knocked, so no." Jeff just poured and stomped out of the bathroom angrily.

SLENDERMAN

You were a little stressed out about school and all of the overwhelming homework, so you decided to take a nice hot bubble bath. While you were in the tub, you suddenly heard the door open and in walked your boyfriend Slenderman.
"Hi dear, I was just wondering if- OH MY IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW!" He yelled covering his eyes with shame.
"Slendy, it's fine calm down. What did you need?" Slendy slowly took his hands down and blushed, smiling.
"I-if... I forgot, love." He said rubbing his temples. You just laughed and told him to get out and that you'll be out in a little.

BEN DROWNED

You had just had a successful workout, so you were sweating like crazy. You had decided to take a nice shower to clean yourself of all the sweat and feeling dirty. Once you got in, you heard the door open, clothes drop on the floor, and Ben walked right into the shower smiling. Despite him drowning, Ben did like water. Saying that it's what he died in, so it's always a part of him. You rolled your eyes as he stood in front of you looking you up and down while his blonde hair got wet.
"Ben you fucking pervert from hell, if your dong touches me I'll flip and kill you." You said pointing at him yet trying to cover yourself. He just laughed and moved your hands.
"Whatever." He said as you both just showered together.

LAUGHING JACK

You were tired and about to go to bed but you wanted to hop in the shower for a little to feel a little bit cleaner. As you got in and let the hot water hit you, you heard the door open and L.J's humming was recognized as you heard his clothes fall to floor and the shower door open.
"Hey y/n." L.J said with a smile as he washed his hair.
"Sup Jack." You said back while washing your own.
I guess showering together was the norm for you two.

EYELESS JACK

Since you were sick today, you decided to take a nice hot bath while Jack was out on a killing spree. I guess he came home earlier than expected, not knowing that you were in the bathroom and walked in to take a piss.
"JACK ARE YOU NOT CAPABLE OF KNOCKING?" You screamed in horror as you tried to cover yourself up. Jack just screamed and covered his 'little Jack' up and ran out, earning you a lot of sorry's for poor E.J.

TICCI TOBY

You had just gotten in the shower and you were extremely stressed out from the piling homework from school. When you got in, you had thought you heard someone open the door and breath hitch, but you figured it was Toby outside the door, seeing a bug or something. Out of no where, you got the weird desire to sneeze. You let out a big sneeze, suddenly you heard an all to familiar voice.
"B-bless you."
"TOBY." You said without looking towards him. Let's just say you got a ton of "I'm sorry"s for being a pervert.