2

Ok, before I start ima be naming Luis the little one as junior or Jr lol that's it you can read now.

We got to premios lo nuestro. Walking to the carpet was actually fun we took a family picture and them me and Luis and then Luis and the kids and then the kids and me. We sat almost close to the stage infront of us was going to sit Becky G which I still remember what she did... Well what Luis and her did to me we decided to never tell the kids. Beside Luis was going to sit was Leslie Grace, Luis and her were doing a song that they are going to perform.

"Ama!" Junior says.

"Yes, mijo?"

"What time is it?" He says as I check my time on my watch.

"It's 6:59"

"What time does it end?"

"10 so by the time we get home straight to bed ok!" I said because tomorrow they have school Duh.

"Pero mom that's to early at least say 11" Alex says.

"...ok fine"

"YES!!" The four said.

🔹

The show was finish, Luis won 4 premios he was so happy he cried. Luis wanted us to go to the after party for a bit so we went. When we got there we saw Gerardo and Natali with Alison in a table so we went there and sat. We talked for a bit when Leslie came and talked to Luis and a few second after came Becky I was actually getting mad that she had the nerve to talk to Luis after was she did. Luis stood up to greet them I just looked at Natali as she looked at me with a worried face.

"Hey!!, guys" Becky says to my kids and Alison.

"Hey" the five if them say not really knowing who she is or what she is to us.

"Ma why do you look sad?" Divina says.

"No por nada mija" I say looking at her.

Leslie then came greeting us.

"Hi guys!" She says

"Hey" we all say.

"You must be Luis wife?" She says

"Yeah, I am!" I say smiling at her.

"Well nice meeting you and your kids... I have to go"

"Ok nice meeting you to" I say.

She left and I started to talk to Natali who came and sat beside me. As I talked to her I saw Luis and Becky dancing while talking that when I stood up and went over by where they were.

"Mom where your going?" Emily tells me with a worried face and the kids stood up.

"Nothing ok mija.... Guys stay here ok" I say to them trying to calm myself down.

"O-oh ma" Junior says.

"Hey Natali can you watch my kids for a bit?"

"Yeah, just don't do anything bad..  Promise "

"I can't promise that" I say as I leave to where they are.

As I walked to reach them Becky was grabbing Luis hand and taking him somewhere else. I followed them to where they were going as I walked tears started to fall knowing exactly what Becky had planned. They reached to a little room and then I saw Luis close the door.

"Mom.. What's going on?" I here Jr say as my eye widen.

"Mijo I told you to stay over there with your Tia!" I say as I looked at him with my puffy eyes.

"Mom.. I saw that dad went in a room with that bi- that girl... I saw him dancing with her the same time you did and I saw that you got mad so I told my Tia she tried to stop me from following you but she couldn't... Mom we need to stop dad before he get her pregnant" he says as he hugs me tight while I cry.

I let go and went to the room where they were as I open the door both of them were kissing Becky was laying in the bed and Luis was on top of her. Both if them turned around Luis stood up and came closer to me.

"Amor, I can explain!!"

"Save it you piece of shit... You know what I want the divorce so you can be a god damn free man and fuck her" as I turned around it walk away from him I saw Jr crying.

"Wow, dad, I never thought you would cheat on mom or on us your kids... You really prefer that slut then us your family?"

"Jr please!? Let me explain"

"Explain what!! That you were about to fuck her.. Just leave it there dad "

I start walking with Jr and to our table as we almost got there we stopped a few inches away so I could talk to Jr alone.

"Mijo we are going back to Arizona for a few days... Just me, you and your brothers" I say as I grabbed both if his arms.

"Yeah mom... I don't want to see him ever again"

We walked back to the table and told the kids that we were leaving... At some point I had to tell them why and I think it was a good choice to tell them when we get home so they can pack fast.

"Natali.. Um is it ok if you can take me back home"

"Yeah, sure as long as you just stay away from him"

She took us home and then she left back to the party. Jr told the kids they were sad and crying. We got inside everyone changed into jeans and shirt to be more comfortable during the car ride to Arizona.

"Mom..." I hear Divina says. I wiped my tears and turned around to see her.

"Yeah?" She came running to me and hugged me

"I'm so sorry... About dad " she says as she crys on my chest.

"It's ok mi corazon... We are going to move from here go see you grandmas and grandpa and your cousins and Tia's... And hen we can leave to somewhere else where no one can find us, make new friends at your new school and have a lovely home... Everything is going to work baby!" I say crying.

The other three then came and we did a mini group hug. We got our luggage ready and left in my car which thank god was working. Jr sat infront with me and the rest in the back. As I start to drive out of the garage a car stops me from behind and I knew who it was.

Here you go guys I know I haven't updated in a long time I just had a busy week last week because I went to Wisconsin but I'm back lol please comment what you think thanks:)