12

Late Halloween special! This takes back when they didn't have the twins!

Luis and I were going to a Halloween party tonight, I really don't want to go, but Luis is insisting for me to go.

Natali and I went to different Halloween stores to see what I would wear. She kept telling me something sexy to provoke Luis so, I went for it.

"You could dress as a sexy kitty?" Natali suggests

"No, I bet others going to be wearing sexy kitty's... That what they always wear" I say looking through the customs.

"Oh my god!..... Sexy police!" She held out a police girl custom. It was tight on her and well the boobs seem to almost pop out of the costume. I thought about it.... It's only one night what harm could it do?.

"I like it!" I say taking the costume.

"You and Gerardo should come!"

"Who said we weren't!" She gave me and weird face and went to check out the rest of the costumes.

"I think I'm going to dress as I sexy nurse.... Yep!, I will" she says looking at the custom and nodding her head.

"Ok, let go and pay" she says walking in front of me. We payed and got out of the store. The party starts at 7pm and it was only 5 so, we decided to go to her apartment since Luis was going to do his things and Gerardo too.

"Netflix and chill?" Natali asks.

"Why not?" I say plopping myself in the couch.

She turned on her TV and we started watching a movie.

One hour later.....

We were ready for the party so, we left Natali's apartment. Driving the way Natali kept talking about how we should trick the boys about being someone else.

"Do you think Luis is going to notice me right away?"

"Nope, he knows you wouldn't wear that kind of sexy costume" she shrugs.

"But, my voice or my face? I mean his going to notice my voice"

"Talk sexy" she smirks I sigh knowing I'm not going to win her.

We got to the party and it looked pretty full there was loud music and people dancing. Natali found Gerardo right way so, she left me alone. I went through the crowds but I just couldn't find Luis. I went to the bar and that where I spot him. He was wearing a black cape and had blood on his shirt and on his chin he was a vampire. I go from behind him and put my hand on his arms.

"You're under arrest" I say trying to sound sexy. He turns around with a smirk.

"Hmmmm........." He say kissing me right away.

"You... Look... Sexy" he says between kisses.

"You don't look bad yourself"

"You know..I think think you would put that kind of costume...." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Same..... But Natali made me wear a sexy costume... So I picked this one" I say shrugging it off.

"Well can we go back to your place and make love..."

"No, I actually want to be in this part and enjoy" I say with a smirk. Luis groans.

After a few hours Luis and I have been drinking and dancing now we were sitting talking about random stuff.

"You know Babe. When I first saw you walking alone in the dark.... I got I bit worried.... Then when I told you what was wrong and then I saw your pretty face and I was like 'wow! I got to have her'" I giggle.

"And I was like 'oh it's Luis Coronel!'" He gave me a playful glare and then he just leaned in and kiss me. After a few minutes of kissing Natali and Gerardo came to interrupt.

"Ok, so, there this guy that dress as a pad and blood.... Look I took a picture" Natali says taking out her phone and showed Luis and I the picture we started cracking up.

"Oh my...." I say chuckling.

"And there's this other guy dressed as a penis!" Gerardo say as Luis and I just say eww, but start cracking up.

"I'm hungry where's the food?" I ask and Natali grabs my wrist and drags me to the food. We started eating like piggies while we laugh like crazy about the memories back then in high school and middle school.

"Hey!" Two guys stand in front of us. Natali and I just look at each other.

"Hi...." We both say.

"Hey babe" Luis says and I sigh in relief he came same as Gerardo. The guys left and all of a sudden Natali and I started laughing.

After a few hours the party was still going, but we decided to go home. Gerardo and Natali took there own direction and Luis and I went to my place and fell asleep right away.

Hey guys! I know it's late for a Halloween special
And I swear I had this since written since Saturday
But then I had to take my nephew trick or treat and then
After that I ate chipotle lol and watched a movie and on Sunday
I went to the Mall of America for the whole day and I came back really tired
So yeah and thank the lords I didn't get homework today!

What did you dress or do on Halloween for those who
Celebrate Halloween?

What did you do the one who don't celebrate it?

Please comment and vote thanks❤️