3

I decided I'm going to make my chapters
Longer because I feel
Like it and so you guys could read more about it lol
Please I beg you to read my story
'Back to him' fan fiction of Harry Styles
And give me feed back:) I also want to get to know you guys so I'm gonna be
Putting at the end of the chapter some question and you may answer
In the comment box:)
Well that's it and enjoy the chapter:)

Luis got out of the car and went on the side of my window.

"Nayeli!" I got out of the car.

"Luis get your fucking car out of the way!"

"No I need to explain to you!"

"Explain to me what? I saw all of it you were about to have sex with her the girl who ruined our family not once but twice!" I say and tears roll down my cheeks.

"Mom, what do you mean that she ruined our family twice?" Divina says as she gets out of the car as well as Jr.

"Explain to them... Luis, tell them what you did while they were babies!"

"I-I..... Kissed her" he says with his head on the ground.

"Wh-" I heard Divina say she was about to cry but Jr hugged her.

"How could you ruin our family.... I thought you were happy with us... I thought you loved me but it was all just bull shit from the beginning!" I say. Alex and Emily got out and hugged Divina and Jr. There was no point of escaping from here inside the car it would just cause an accident. Me and the kids went inside the house. The kids hugged me and I just cried like a crazy women.

"Mom, don't forget that we love you!" Divina says.

"I love you too my babies"

After a few minutes Alex and Jr went to there room to sleep and Divina and Emily to there's they didn't want to leave me alone but I told them to get some rest. I heard Luis come inside. I was in the kitchen drinking some water.

"Amor!"

"Don't call me that!" I say to him.

"Fine...."

"I'm not sleeping with you... I'm going to sleep at the other room" I say without making eye contact

"I'll sleep at the other room" he says as he leaves.

I needed to leave from him at least for a week so I put my alarm at 4 am so me and the kids would leave at that time. I went upstairs and put on my pajama I still was crying. I got on the bed and fell asleep.

4 AM

My phone started it ring I checked it and it was my alarm I got up at went to wake up the kids.

"Babe... Babe" I say to Divina. I would always call them loves or babes.

"Ye-yeah... Mom"

"Wake up we are leaving" I say she got up.

"Wake up your sister while I wake up the boy, but be quiet your dad doesn't know"