Chapter 4

Hey guys there is a very important A/N at the end so please read it!
Thanks
-B

We arrived to doña Thelma once she opened the door I already felt tears run done my face. I hugged her as she hugged me back.

"Hold mija.... Que- que pasa?" She says as she hugs me.

"Luis..."

"Que le paso!?!?" She said frighten.

"Se besó otra ves Con Becky G y..."

"Por favor no me digas lo de mas"  she say as she hugs me one more time.

After that my kids said hi and gave hugs to doña Thelma.

"Y Bebe?" I say as I wiped my tears away changing the subject.

"Fue al la tienda" she says as we sit down in the couch. She told me to explain what happen I told her everything she was upset, disappointed like if she didn't knew who Luis was anymore it broke me down. After a few minutes of talking Bebe bust in say his home out loud. He turns to see us in the couch as he looked surprised to see us here.

"Nayeli!!!!" He says me and him were like brother and sister we would text now and then and tell him about the kids. The kids are really attached to him to they text him or call him.

"Hey!" I say as I stand up and hug him. He hugs me tight.

"Look my nieces and nephews are all grown up!" He says as he gives a hug to each of them.

"Where's Luis?" He says as he looks up at me.

"Umm.... He cheated on me again with the girl Becky G... They were about to.... Um have... Sex.... Jr saw his really hurt" I say as I feel tears roll down my cheek once again.

The kids were having a conversation with Doña Thelma so that gave me a chance to talk to Bebe by myself in the kitchen.

"What the hell! Why would he do that? He has his family now!" Bebe say pissed off.

"I know and the thing that hurts me the most is that my kids won't be able to see there father the same anymore.... I don't know! I'm tired of all this bullshit.... He got tired of me so he decided to be with that slut that ruined our relationship years ago!" I say as I covered my face as I cried. Bebe hugged me.

"It's alright Nayeli..... I'm going to talk to him"

"No pleas don't I don't want him to know where I am even if it's obvious that I'm here in Arizona.... Can you just do me a favor?"

I say as we let go of the hug.

"Can you please come with me back to San Diego.... I really don't want to face Luis when we get there so you can be there and keep me company and the kids too"

"Sure"

We walked back to the living room the kids were laughing with doña Thelma as she told them a story or a joke. We sat back down and join in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours had pass by so fast we talked about random stuff and about when Bebe was little.

"What time is it?"

"7pm" Bebe says.

"Ok"

"Do you guys want to go somewhere to eat?" Bebe says once again.

"Sure" the kids says.

Doña Thelma was on the phone so we waited for her to hang up and we could leave. When she was done we left In Bebe Truck that we all fitted in. Me and doña Thelma insist to sit in the back since there was one sit for one of us. So for us to stop "fighting" over the sit Jr took the passenger sit and doña Thelma and I sat in the back.

We arrived to this Mexican restaurant called "la Casita" and got out of the truck. Luckily there was an open table for the the seven of us. We sat down me by Divina and my other side doña Thelma and side from Divina was Emily, Alex, Jr, Bebe and then doña Thelma. We looked at our menus when the lady came and told us what we wanted to drink mostly all of us ordered coke. We made small conversation in the table for a while and that's when the lady comes once again with our cokes and the. She tells us if we were ready to order our food. We ordered our food and then waited.

"Mom, it's feels so weird with out dad... Has he called you or message you?" Divina asks me.

"I know baby girl..., and I haven't checked my phone all day... Let me check" I say as I get out my phone I had a few texts from him.

From Babe:

Nayeli why aren't you answering my phone calls?!? Where the fuck are you?!?

From Babe:

Babe, I'm sorry for every stupid thing I've done.... I didn't mean to kiss her nor do it with her... Your my world same as my four kids there're my world I don't know what I would do with out them nor you my life would end of anything happen to the five of you.

From Babe:

Stop ignoring... You know how much it hurts me knowing of you're safe or not or my kids... Our kids... Please at least send me that there ok.

To Babe:

Don't worry about them they're ok with there mother.

After sending that I turn my phone off knowing the food was  already in front of me. We eat in silence not really much to talk about. After we were finished Bebe payed I told him I was paying, but he said that what kind of a men would he be if he didn't pay made us all laugh. As we get out of the restaurant I check my phone to have a message from the one and only Luis.

From Babe:

Where are you guys? You're driving me crazy not knowing where you guys are or of you're never coming back with me!
Ul
I didn't reply and shot my phone off.

Here you go guys... Yes, I know I said I was going to make them longer chapters, but it's hard when your having writer block so no and then there's going to be long stories or short stories... Hope you guys understand my weirdness lol.

Ok so the thing that I want to tell you that is "important" is.... Ok so long ago (not really) I wanted to make a story but I don't know which Celebrity to choose so here are some and please comment which one you think I should write the one with the most comments is the one I am choosing and by the next chapter I will tell you who I choose for the story.

Prince Royce
Kevin Ortiz
Niall Horan
Paul Wesley

Please comment! Thanks and bye:)