10

This couple of days have been going alright. Luis can walk on his own and even though I told him to not go to work for at least one week he still does. I been working non stop I've been coming home at like 4a.m maybe later then that, but it was for a good reason, saving life's.

As of right now it was 3am and I was going home finally. Getting in my car I turn the engine on roaring to life. Driving back home my eyes felt really tired but I had to keep my eyes on the road. As I parked my car inside the garage I closed the Garage door and turn my car off. As I didn't have the energy to even walk I put the seat back and fell asleep in my car.

Next day

I woke up to Luis looking at me as I slept as I sat up straight I felt my nose so so stuffy and my body really bad. Getting out of the car I cough feeling my throat really dry.

"Amor, you sound sick" Luis says as I stood up straight.

"I don't feel well... I feel like I'm dead" I say as I cough once more.

"Let's take you inside" Luis says.

"And the kids did you take them to school?"

"It's Saturday, babe! Wow you need a lot of rest you've been working your butt off lately" Luis says as I chuckle.

We got inside and I sat down on the couch and I closed my eyes and relaxed, but then I slowly started to drift off to sleep.
.
.
.

Walking up with Luis beside me in bed. I felt my head really heavy like if it was numb or my whole body numb. I saw Luis on his phone distracted with whatever he was seeing.

"H-how did I get in bed?" I say my voice all of a sudden deep and raspy. I touch my throat from the outside of course.

"Hey babe, how you feeling? You had a high fever awhile ago when you were sleeping in the couch.

"My body and head feels numb... I feel like my I've been in bed for years" I say.

"I know baby you just got sick" he says as I lay back not wanting to move.

"And the kids?"

"I let them go to the movies" he says as I nod with a very faint smile. My stomach was feeling awkward.

"Oh god!" I say as I get out of bed and into the bathroom. Getting on my knees I throw up in the toilet. I felt Luis grab my hair up.

Once I was done I got up cleaned my mouth and went back to bed feeling myself back to sleep.

~~~

Walking up with sobs and tears in my eyes and Luis was there just cleaning my tears.

"We're you dreaming about it again babe?" Luis say with furrow eyes. I nod as he pulls me into a hug.

"It's my fault I should've took care of myself" I say as more tears ran down my face.

"It's not your fault babe, neither is anyone's it could've of happen to every other girl" Luis says as he hugged me really tight.

"It's been three years and it haunts me, Luis. Right now my baby would be running around screaming weird things fighting with the kids or bothering them" I say with a smile and then the smile fainted knowing I wouldn't be able to see that anymore. I looked at Luis with tears in his eyes.

"If I didn't work late or ate more health my baby would have been here" I say as sobs and whimpers left my mouth I hugged Luis really close to me.

"It's not your fault, baby" he say trying to calm me down.

"Yes, every thing is my fault every single thing" I say.

"No baby it not, ok." Luis says trying to calm me down.

After long silence felt my head felt heavy and my eyes are tired from all the crying.

-----

Walking up again seeing that it was already dark outside looking at my phone to check the time it was 12 a.m the last time I woke up was at 5.

Did I really sleep that much?

Feeling thirsty I get up and downstairs, but before going downstairs I check the the boys and girl. Jr was awake seeing a movie on his phone and Alex was sleeping the girls were already sleeping. As i drink my water I looked for some food feeling really hungry since I haven't ate the whole day. I got out some over left pizza and warmed it up waiting for that to warm up I heard footsteps from upstairs.

"Holy s-crackers! You scared me mom" Jr says as I chuckle.

"Sorry, babe" I say.

"How are you feeling mom?"

"Better now.. I'm not sleepy, but I am really hungry!"

"Of course mom you've been sleeping the whole day!" He said as he grabbed a water bottle.

"Why are you up?" I say.

"I'm not really tired" Jr says as I nod and grab my pizza. I ate it and then I sat on the couch Jr sitting next to me as he put his head on my lap like when he was little.

"You used to do this when you were little" I say with a chuckle.

"I remember! Divina was on your other lap and I was in the other" he says as I slightly scratch his scalp.

After a half and hour Jr was asleep in my lap and I was becoming tired again so I lay my head back and close my eyes.

Hey guys was this chapter boring? Sorry if it was:(
If you guys want I'll do and Q&A on the next chapter:)

Comment & vote :) thanks :) <3