7

Me and the girls were waiting for Luis and the boys to come outside the restaurant at the car. It's been almost been two hours does it really that long to take a shower?.

"Mom when are they coming? I'm so hungry!!" Emily whines.

"I don't know babe" I say as I look back of the car to see her laying down.

After a few minutes I get a phone call.

Hello?

Hello is this Mrs. Coronel?

Yes, how may I help you?

Your husband and two boys have been in a serious accident you need to come to the Regions hospital right away

I'm on my way!

I hang up the phone as I start the engine.

"Mom what happen?!" Divina say with widen eyes.

"Your dad and brothers got I'm an accident we need to go to the hospital" I say as I speed  of to the hospital the girls freak out about it.

We got to the hospital parked my car right away and we went inside.

"Hi! Um Luis Coronel room?!?" I say not knowing how to say it with all that happening.

"As of right now his in surgery" I widen my eyes as I feel tears roll down my cheek.

"Su-surgery?" I say

"Yeah... He got open wounds.. Deep ones that why he's at surgery and a broken rib cage and a broken arm"

"Are my kids also in surgery? .... Alex and Luis Jr Coronel?" I say.

"There both ok one of then has a broken arm and the other a broken rib cage with a cut on the leg"

"What room are they in?" Divina says.

"Room 216.. Second floor" she says as I thanked her and left.

We were in the room for a few hours now with the boys. Divina and Emily stayed in the room with them and I got out and sat at one of the sits in the waiting room for any news of Luis. I let tears roll down my cheek about Luis.

"Mrs. Coronel?" The doctor says bring me back to reality.

"Ah... Yeah... Yes" I say as I stand up.

"Your husband is out of surgery but he can't breath well one of his lungs broke.... He might not make it there's fifty, fifty chance" he says as I let sobs come out of my mouth.

"Where-where his room?" I ask.

"His actually besides your sons room 215" he says

"He won't wake at the moment maybe later or by tomorrow" he say as he leaves me alone.

I walked in his room and grabbed a chair sat beside him. I grabbed his hand with wires and I kissed it and let tears roll down.

"Babe I need you, you have to make it I know you're strong" I say as I take a break and cry.

"I need you with me to grow old and see our grandchildren baby please the kids need you"

I stayed for a while crying as I held his hand then I decided the girls should come and see him I wasn't going to tell them he might not make it. As I opened the door I hear giggles I looked to see the boys and girl making conversation when they see me they stop as the boys say hi.

"Hey my babies!" I say as I walk closer to them.

"Your dad in the next to the right if you want to see him girls" I say as they nod and go to see there dad.

"Hey my boys how are you feeling?" I say.

"I'm fine just that my rib cage hurts I can't really move and of I do it hurts and the cut in my leg stings" Jr says.

"My arm hurts but other then that I'm ok" Alex say as I give them a faint smile.

"How did the accident happen?" I say as look at both of them. They both had bruises and little bandage on the hand or face or somewhere else.

"Dad was driving fine when all if a sudden a car comes crossing by and hits dad side.... Is he ok?" I didn't want to tell them about it.

"Yeah... His just have some deep wounds and some broken bones" I say looking at the ground.

"Why don't you two get some rest" I say as I give a kiss on there forehead.

"Mom we are not babies" Alex groans as I giggle.

"You're always be my look babies" I say as I walk out and turn the light off and close the door. I walked by Luis room when I was about to open it I hear the girls cry and saying something.

"I love you daddy please wake up as soon as you can we need you more does mom" I hear Emily says I let tears roll down once again on my cheek. I entered the room to hug the girls we sat at the couch in the room on each side of me and I hugged them while there heads were laying on each side of my chest.

Next day

I woke up with neither girls beside me they must be in the boys room. As I yawn I walked over by Luis... I haven't called doña Thelma I don't want her to worry so I'll just call bebe maybe they already found out by the news. I looked at Luis and placed a kiss on his forehead as I went back and sat at the couch and called bebe.

Hey bebe

Hey! What's wrong you seem kind if sad?

Luis and the boys got in an accident yesterday and there in the hospital... I was going to tell you sooner but everything got caught up and and

I start to cry.

Oh my god is he ok?!? Is the boys ok?!?

Yeah his ok he just has a broken rib cage and a broken arm some wounds here and there bruises he boys are fine they have som broken bones

I'll- I'll be there by tonight or tomorrow ahh should I tell my mom?!?

I would tell her if I were you she's a mother she has to know what happen to Luis and the boys

Ok well I'll call you later bye

We hanged up Bebe freaked he was strong to cry, but if he knew Luis might not make it his going to cry like like never before.

Hey guys I'm so so so sorry I didn't update the day I told you I totally forgot because I was busy:( but here you go. I had to add drama lol