15

Over the past few days I've been on mute. I don't feel alive anymore with everything going on. With my kids in danger. It's like someone's sucked my soul all I've been doing is snapping at Luis even tho it's not his fault that all I can do. Get my anger out. I don't want my kids in danger and that only leads to one thing telling those people to take me instead.

"Babe, you need to e-"

"I don't want to eat" I snap at him again. He groans and stand up from the hotel bed.

"Why are you being like this?!? We are suppose to be in this together!!" He say from the end of the bed. You can see his veins popping out from his neck.

"It's nothing ok!" I say. I get up and grab my phone.

"I'm going for a walk!" I say slamming the door shut. If he knew why I'm like this... I wish I could tell him and let everything go. Cry my heart out, but I can't one word comes out and my kids are in danger.

Taking in the air warm air of San Diego, I walk around the park and some stores. Distracting my self from everything that been going on, but for my luck I get a text.

I would run xx

I look at my phone confused. What the hell? Is someone following me?.

"Don't run or your kids will die!" I male voice say behind me. My breath starts to quicken and I already feel sweat running down my forehead.

"Wh-what do you want?!?" I say as he starts pulling me to a corner where there no one walking by.

"Revenge...." He says as he puts a towel over my mouth and nose and thats when I start to blackout.

***

Luis POV

Things been strange over the past few days I must admit. My kids aren't as happy as before maybe because they've notice their mother all down and angry almost the whole time. I don't even recognize her anymore it's like she not herself anymore. Sitting up form the couch I look at the clock on the night stand, it's ten pm and Nayeli has been gone for six hours now which starts to worry me. Standing up I get my phone and call her.

"Hi this is Nayeli at the moment I'm busy or sleeping haha! I'll call you back tho bye"

Damn it. I start calling her again and again, but she doesn't answer. God where could she have gone too?. Pacing back and forth I decided to at least look around outside this area. I leave the hotel to be met with warm Sam Diego air. The sky is dark and there's silence surrounding me. I walk to the park where she might be, but no ones there. I sit on one of the bench and sigh. That when I hear someone chuckle I look to my back and see a couple walk pass for a second I thought it was Nayeli. Not knowing what to do and of course she's been miss for over then two hours I call the police department.

"Hey, it's Luis Coronel.. My wife has been missing for then two hours and every time I call her she won't answer back"

(Just go with it lol)

They ask me all sorts of information about her and of course I give them to them. After that I sat back on the bench. Where could she be? She's done this a couple of times, but she always answers my calls telling me she's fine and she needed to take some air and think. Rubbing my face I feel my phone vibrate on the left side of my leg. Taking it out I see a message from and unknown person.

I would've not done that if I were you:) xx

I furrow my eyes in confusion. Someone has been hearing me? But who?.

Who are you?

I text back. What if that person is the one who destroyed our home?. Deciding it's better if I'm at the hotel I stand up and walk to the hotel that's not that far away. If that person say that it means they have taken Nayeli away.

No No no! Stop thinking negative Luis! Nayeli is fine she's just out there probably lost with her phone dead.

That for you to find out:)

That's leaves me more confused. Who could this person be? What do they want with us?. My phone starts ringing that's when I slightly jump of the sudden sound. Looking at the caller ID I see its Divina. Smiling at myself I pick the phone up.

"Hey dad" She says with a soft chuckle. I smile at myself even in dark times my kids are always the light for the way out. (Haha I hope that makes sense)

"Hey princess! How's everything going?" I say putting my right hand on my cheek as my arm is supported by my leg.

"Well Emily and Alex have been down lately maybe because how they've seen mom so down, but Luis and me have been trying to cheer them up which sometimes works.... Talking about mom where is she?" I tense up a bit. I don't want them to worry of another problem.

"Uhh, she's sleeping right now..." I say as she sighs.

"Oh ok.... I wanted to talk to her, but that can wait for tomorrow..." She says as I tense up once again. I think I should tell her. I sigh and get ready for her to explode.

"Honey.... Mom hasn't been here... The police are looking for her" I say and rub my forehead.

"What!!?" She says

"Princess don't tell your brothers and sister... Please... Maybe she got lost and her phone died... Don't worry everything will be fine" I say as she takes a deep sigh.

"How can you be so calm?!? Mom is missing!" I sigh.

"And- and the way she's been acting there's something going on with the whole situation dad... But you're to naive to figure it out!"

"Don't dear to talk to me like that Divina!"

"Whatever!" She hangs up and I take a deep frustrated sigh. This whole family is going down hill....

Oh no.. What do you guys think? Luis seems to calm right? And Nayeli it's a whole new side of her! Also Divina she's more of the respectful child, but WOW! Damn! Harsh... Lol

Well hope you guys like it and comment and vote what you think:)) thanks!