18

Nayeli's POV.

I woke up by a light shining straight through my eyes. Groaning and moving my head I squint my eyes on how bright the light is. After a few seconds the room is dark again.

"Mom!" My eyes widen as I look straight but I can't see any thing until they turn then light again which makes me squint my eyes. Opening my eyes slowly I see my kids in front of my eyes. Each on a chair with there feet and hands wrapped around a rope.

"Family reunion!" Rodrigo says with a clap and his ugly laugh.

"We just need your loving husband" I don't dare to look at him. My eyes are focus on my kids. Their eyes are red and puffy.

"And then we can end they 'beautiful' family" he say putting air quotes in the air. I stayed quiet and I hear groans coming to my left side. I see Becky as she woke up and stare at the kids. She then glares at Rodrigo who just laughs and shakes his head.

"My plan is finally coming true!" He says as he walks around us.

"Kids you're probably wondering who I am, right?" He says as he stops and then walk again I just glare at him.

"Well I was your mom ex boyfriend... You see before you father I was with her then that bastard took her away from me... After that I turned... Like this. I really loved her.. I had dreams about building a family with her and everything, but that's when I found out she had moved on and I went mentally crazy. And when I found out she was pregnant of you two- I knew I had to kidnap her and go somewhere far, but that's when the police got me and shoot me... Thankfully I survived- but they put me in jail. Few weeks since I got out from jail had past and I was looking for people to help me with my plan. I found Adeline and Becky. Turns out one of them turn me down so now she's getting this" I look at Becky in shock she looked at me with sad eyes. I look at my kids they look so terrified of this nasty pig.

"And now we need to get you lovely dad and tuh-duh everyone dies" he says as he claps again. Hearing other footsteps I see Adeline.

"I see they have woken up" she says as I glare at her as she just giggle.

"Now now Nayeli don't get all bitchy with me... you know I have all the control of your life- and your lovely kids" she makes an evil laugh.

As Rodrigo walks he stops by Divina and rubs her hair. Divina tenses up as I groan and move to at least get closer to them. As the robe in my mouth falls I groan.

"Don't fucking touch my daugther, you fucking pig" I say as I tear slips out of Divina eyes.

"Should I rape her?" Rodrigo says to Adeline as I with all my strength try to get out my chair.

"Don't you fucking pig! Touch her and I'll swear I'll fucking kill you" I with gritting teeth.

Rodrigo and Adeline laugh as I try to lose the robe, but more in tried nothing happen. I slump back on my chair as I see my kids from across.

"Or should I rape her little loving sister?" I glare at him and he walks up to me and lowers down to my hight.

"Or you?" He says as his about to kiss me but I spit on his face.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" he yells and I just glare at him. He clean his eye and looked at me.

"TOUCH MY KIDS AND I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING YOU" I yell back. He chuckles as he was to Divina and starts touching her all over her chest and lower. Jr starts grunting and moving as I do also.

"Rodrigo you're taking it to far" Adeline says as she tries to push Rodrigo back.

"Rodrigo" she says again as I try to lose my grip on the rope around my hands.

"RODIRGO" she yells as pushes him to the floor.

"Don't do that to her" Adeline says as I sigh in relief when he was away from Divina. On the other hand Divina was crying and trembling from terror.

**

Luis POV

Scared. That'd I'm right now. Scared that I might lose my family. Scared something might happen to them. All I am is scared of everything. This has never happen before of course and it scares me somthing might happen.

"We are one hour away from the location so if they have any weapons or anything we should at least be ready to enter the house" the police says as he gets out of the truck to get the nesassery things.

**

Nayeli POV

"So.... should we start killing them?" Rodrigo says as we walks in the garage. Supposedly I was asleep right now, but I've been awake since Adeline didn't inject me nor my kids or Becky. She said that she regrets doing this, but for some reason I don't believe. Who knows maybe she's changing.

"Rodrigo... I thought we were just going to mess around with them... you're taking things way to far.. how dare you touch nayeli's daugther that's way go far Rodrigo..." Rodrigo grabs her by the cheeks as he pushes hee to the wall.

"Are you backing away from this?" He says with anger in his voice. I open my eyes wider to see that my kids were pretending to be asleep, but I could tell by there body language that they are awake and that Rodrigo might notice.

As I see that Rodrigo is to busy with Adeline I take this time to untie the rope from my hands which is worked and then untied the one in my feet. As I stand up quietly I go to my kids to untie, but they say no. As I walk I step on a glass that crushes under my foot and make noise which make Rodrigo turn around and look at me.

●●

Omg! So what you guys think?? The next chapter is the last chapter of this story😭 and we are done.

Ok, so about a new story. Yes there is gonna be a new one and yes, it's gonna be about LUIS CORONEL!! but the problem is I don't know how the story should go. I don't have any idea so I've you guys do send me a private message if you have any ideas.

Please vote and comment what you think! Thanks!