Chapter 1

This was it... first day back after summer break. To make it even worse it was exam year. I have nobody there. I'm completely alone, the only people I speak to are my family, who didn't pay much attention to me, and my therapist, who I have been seeing for about 7 months.  My parents noticed I had been feeling worse and worse with every day that passed, so they signed me up to see a Councillor with hope that my depression and anxiety would ease off. I don't see how talking about it has an effect. its just reminding me of what's wrong with my life.

I took a deep breath, before stepping into my high school. I feel like everyone's eyes are focused on me. My ugliness, was centre of attention,  well at least that is what it seems like. I keep my head down and keep on walking till I collide with a tall dark haired boy, who I have never see before. 

"woah!" He grabbed my arm and looked at me. I can't tell if he's being nice or not so I just carry on walking till I get to my first class. It's History, a lesson that I have no interest in. 

About 15 minutes into the lesson, a receptionist came in. "Is Megan Adams in here?". I felt myself burning with embarrassment. she caught eye contact with me. "Can you make your way to the office please." 

I stand up and head through the empty corridors. I opened the door to the reception, where I can see Dr Phillips standing there. "Megan!" she seems to happy its so confusing.  "hi..." I looked down avoiding the awkward eye contact. "Megan your mum called she wants you to have an extra appointment today seeing as it's the first day back. If you don't mind waiting in here until i am ready then I'll call for you." she gave me a reassuring smile and walked back into her office that 's situated next door to the reception. 

I sat down and pulled out my phone. I checked my social media and played on candy crush, until I was told to go into the Therapist room. 

A/N   hey guys :) this is my first story on wattpad so im sorry if its terrible. im hoping this will be an emotional story and quick not there may be some triggering areas <3