Chapter 11

This was my first full day at Graywoods. I had no lessons and no therapy so I was free to do what I want.

I got out of bed ... Finally... At 10:15 and grabbed some clothes. I had a quick shower and left my room.

As I ventured down to the bottom floor, I heard a familiar voice talking to a female. I turned round to see Luke and a girl about our age. She was so pretty with long brown hair and beautiful eyes. I smiled at luke. I felt mostly comfortable around cal and luke. But I still kept back a bit so they wouldn't find out too much.

"Hey Megan! You coming down to breakfast?"

"I'm not really hungry but I will join you ... I-if you want I-i mean" I stared at the floor because I felt my face burning. I sounded eager and desperate.

"Sure" he smiled at me which was such a relief. He wanted my company! "Oh this is Chloe. We've been friends for a while. We got here the same time as each other and we've stuck by each other ever since."

I smiled at chloe. If the boys were friends with her then she must be nice and someone I might later be able to trust.

We Carried on walking down to the dining hall. Groups of teenagers were scattered around but I still tried to look for calum in amongst the crowds.

It didn't take long before he came running at us. He smiled at me and asked me to sit with him. Which I agreed to.

We talked for a long time. Mostly about interests and things. Luckily for me I found out he played bass which I was happy to hear seeing as I was such a huge music fan.  I told him about how I loved singing but I only sang to myself.

By this point luke and chloe had left. It was such a good feeling having someone I was comfortable around.

"Megan... Want to come to my room and we can just like sit and chat..." I was nervous because I didn't want calum to think I liked him in that way.

I mean he's probably my best friend here but I didn't want a relationship. I took the offer and we spent a few hours talking. I was trying to make the most of it seeing as therapy started tomorrow.