Chapter 7

Seriously , it's still only the first week and I'm already sick of the sight of school. I didn't mind my school just the students here. All but one were bullies.

I didn't know if I wanted to face Michael today. I knew what the conversation would include and to be honest I can't put myself through it.

During 3rd Lesson I was once again called Dow. To the office, the only difference being that I didn't have to wait to see my therapist.

The receptionist sent me straight through and a sudden shock along with nerves and worry hit me as I walked in to see Dr Phillips and my parents. They were sat around the table which is normally only occupied by myself and Dr Phillips.

"Mum.. Dad.. W-what are you here for?" My voice was shaky and I had to sit down.

My mum was first to speak and she broke the news pretty fast. "Honey..your dad and I we've spoken to Dr Phillips and we've all agreed that you need more help then we can offer. We.. We think you best staying in the teen mental health unit in the hospital .. Only for a little while."

The colour ran from my face and my heartbeat sped up. I knew that's where the messed up kids go and I was broken at the thought of all three of them wanting me to stay there.

"NO! I'm not going.. I'll get better myself!" My voice was very sharp and I could see my parents were nearly in tears.

"Please" I felt the tears fall down my face. "I can do this."

"Megan please just let us help you!"

"Sending me there won't help.. I'm not going!"

"You don't have a choice .. It's going to help so much and you need it!"

I knew there was no way on earth they would change their minds. Crying was my only option anymore. I was clearly too much to take care of and once they'd shoved me off this place there'd be less fuss.

The meeting ended and they had already booked a room for me. Pathetic was an understatement. I took my time going back to class. As I walked in everyone's eyes locked on me. I didn't care anymore. I sat down and kept my head down all lesson. The bell finally went and it was finally dinner.

I was trying my hardest to avoid Michael. I couldn't face him.. Especially not now! I stepped outside and I heard people saying my name.

Then someone, a boy in my previous class shouted "yeah she's the f***** up one."

How did they know I was like thsi. I'd never told anyone and no one knew about me seeing a therapist. Except for one person .. Michael.

I basically ran around the school trying to find Michael. That's when I spotted him. He was walking towards me, but stopped when he saw me with tears streaming down my face.

"HOW COULD YOU. YOU HAVE MADE THINGS EVEN WORSE DONT YOU SEE I HATE LIFE AS MUCH AS IT IS SO WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT WORSE BY SAYING SOEMTHING?" His face dropped. He couldn't understand what I was on about.

"MICHAEL YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT SAW ME WITH DR PHILLIPS YESTERDAY AND NOW THE WHOLE SCHOOL KNOWS SO WHY?"

"Megan!! It wasn't me. Why would I say something when I don't even know the background story of it all? Do you think I'm that pathetic!"

I walked straight back outside, stormed over to the boy who made the hurtful remark and slapped him across him smug face.

A few teachers came running straight outside. One grabbed my shoulder and lead me into school. And the others helped the idiot who I happened to take my anger out on.

I knew I was in trouble and that my parents would probably have to come into school again.. But at least I got to go home.

As I walked lead in I passed Michael who looked confused as ever. I felt confused myself. Why did he have to say anything. This was his fault and I don't know If I will ever be able to forgive him.

Just as I expected I was sent home after a meeting with my parents. It felt like everyone had to get involved. It all lead down to one thing my depression. It's as if people find it funny.

I got several missed calls and texts from michael, but I didn't reply to a single one. I knew there was a chance I wouldn't be returning to school, and instead going straight to the mental health centre, but I couldn't talk to him, not after how much he'd hurt me...

A/N I was not saying that people who go through these kinds of things are messed up My best friend has depression so I know what it's like but it was just showing her emotions as a character I didn't mean to hurt or offend anyone xx