Authors Note

So Lothlorien Elf is officially over...
This has been such a crazy and amazing experience! I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what made me write a lotr fan fic 2 years ago. Of course I love Lord of the Rings, but to this day I still can't figure out how I created this. But I'm glad I did!

When I first started posting chapters on Wattpad, I never thought I would even get 10 reads. Never would I believe that I'd get over 10k reads on all my stories.

When I got my first vote ever, I freaked out! I was so excited and happy. Then I started to receive such amazing comments, and I knew people enjoyed my fan fiction. That's when I made a promise. No matter what happens or how long it takes, I will finish this story.

And after 2 years I have. I faced all kinds of obstacles like starting high school, friend drama, and some family issues. I have overcome and learned from my experiences. Writing this story and getting support from my readers has been a huge part in helping me. I can never thank readers enough for that.

Now onto the story itself. After I started writing the first few chapters, I started to read other lotr fan fiction. There were lots that stood out and were really good. But there were also some that seemed the same, and focused only on the love story. I wanted to make Lothlorien Elf different. The story follows Amber Light's perspective and how she reacts to all that she goes though.

I wanted my fan fiction to actually show all the events that happens in lotr. And I certainly didn't want to focus all on the love between Amber and Legolas. Lastly, I wanted the end to be different from most fan fictions. With Amber sailing into the West, I hope I achieved that.

Moving on for what's next for me concerning Wattpad. I know a few readers would like to see another story. Of course I'd love to do it, but I don't really know what to write about next. If I ever get an idea I will write on Wattpad for sure! But for now, I'll try to read more stories on Wattpad and not be such a silent reader. (I'm guilty of doing that)

This is the longest authors note ever xD I'm sorry! There is so much to say after completing my first story, but I'm almost done.

I thank everyone. Anyone who has ever voted, added any of my stories to their library/reading lists, uplifting comments, support, the silent readers and if you have read this story till the end. Without you all, this story would never be complete. I thank you all one last time! This has been such a great experience and I'm sad it's over, but I will never forget it.

Guren glassui. (Thank you from my heart)

~Talia Spirit💜