Yandere Akura Ou x Tomoe

For my lovely friend Knubnublnub Knubllnubnub song: sarcasm by get scared

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

You've got me shaking from the way you're talking

My heart is breaking but there's no use crying

What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes

If I had common sense I'd cut myself or curl up and die

Sticks and stones could break my bones

But anything you say will only fuel my lungs

Akura Ou was outraged. That girl, Yukiji, took his Tomoe. She caused a crack in the bond between Akura ou and his precious Tomoe.

Flashback

Akura Ou was patiently waiting For Tomoe to get back home. When said male came home he found Akura ou slumped against the door half asleep. You see, Akura Ou waited 3 hours for Tomoe's arrival. Akura ou awoke when he felt Tomoe poke his shoulder. Akura Ou stopped when he smelt the scent of a woman, a human woman. Akura ou questioned Tomoe and he answered back saying that it wasn't his concern. A little over a week later Akura ou followed Tomoe to a woman's house, her house. Akura ou saw every touch and kiss they shared that night. When Tomoe arrived home he found a furious Akura ou screaming about loyalty. They got into a huge argument resulting in Akura ou getting slapped by Tomoe.

Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts

If this is love I don't wanna be loved

You pollute the room with a filthy tongue

Watch me choke it down so I can throw it up.

Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts

If this is love I don't wanna be hanging by the neck

Before an audience of death.

Under the cover of night Akura Ou snuck into Yukiji's house. He yanked her out of her futon by her hair and stated to have his "fun". He did whatever could bring her pain. He dragged his nails against her skin, cut her, slapped her, kicked her, and finally, decapitated her. He laughed when he heard her final screams. He could finally have his Tomoe.

Everything you say is like music to my ears

Failure find me

To tie me up now

'Cause I'm as bad, as bad as it gets

Failure find me

By my neck cause I'm a fate worse than death

The next day, Tomoe arrived to her house he found her mangled corpse and decapitated head. He stared in shock, wondering how and why someone would do this. He heard chuckling behind him and found Akura Ou leaned up against the wall. He asked Tomoe if he liked what he did. He called it his master piece. Tomoe got up and charged at the demon king, only to be caught by hi ex-friend. Just before Tomoe started making threats and fighting back, Akura Ou leaned over to Tomoe's ear and whispered a phrase that made chills go down the kitsune's spine.

" Now you'll pay attention to me and ,only me"