Male! Nanami x reader

The pic is Male nanami looks like in my head hehe

One of my friends on kik requested this....

Narushi is Male Nanami's name.

Oh yeah, you are an English Teacher, yay, now you don't have to use your Japanese name

Narushi's POV

I sighed as I laid my head down on my desk. English was about to start and our new teacher was abput to arrive. Our old teacher, Mr.Tachibanna, quit working here to work at the local middle school. I heard the door open and all the boys in the class quiet down. A thick (English speaking country) accent spoke" You sir, with the brown hair, I would love it if you weren't taking a nap during my class." I lifted my head to see a beautiful , foreign looking woman, staring at me with a smirk. I felt my cheeks heat up and I quickly looked away. She got some chalk and wrote on the board in kanji and then her native language. "my name is [Name] [surname] but you may call me Ms. [surname] , now let's get to know each other" She pointed at a student and asked for their name. This continued until she stopped at Isobe, god, how much I hated him. " I'm Isobe, the man of your dreams." He stated with a smug look on his face. She looked at him and said" well mister Casanova, you have something to dream about in detention." His face dropped and he sat down. She pointed to me " I'm Narushi Momozono" I said with a blush creeping up my face. "Nice to meet, are you ok, your face is red?" she said with a worried tone. She placed the backside of her hand on my fore head. "you're burning up, Isobe, take him to the clinic." The blonde shot up from his seat and rushed out the door while holding my arm.(like his upper arm not his wrist or hand or anything like that)Once we were away from the classrooms, he cornered me into a wall "look momozono, I know you like our new teacher too but she's mine got that" he snarled at me and walked back into the classroom.

*End of School day yayy*

I ended up hiding in the bathroom the rest of the day. I walked into the shrine with a sad expression adorning my face. Tomoe looked at me with a serious expression before speaking" What's wrong?" he said(yes tomoe is male and he is not in love with narushi and narushi sees tomoe as a big brother type of figure) I sighed and told him about our new teacher and how pretty she was" look narushi, I can help but you have to do the rest by yourself" I nodded and he told me the plan. The next day tomoe took the form of me and walked to school.

Tomoe's Pov

I entered the classroom and saw that the girl Narushi was talking about, standing at the chalk board with a big smile on her face. I have to admit, she was pretty but I would never say anything about it, it would crush my kami if he found out I had small feelings for the one he loves. I asked her if we could speak in private, so she lead me outside. I spoke up " I have a deal, if I get the highest grade in the class, you have to go on a date with me after I graduate in three months." She giggled " Sure, but I would go on a date with you even if you got the lowest grades" She patted my head and walked off.

*timeskip at the shrine Narushi's POV*

Tomoe told me that she agreed. I got really motivated about studying all of a suden.

*Graduation time*

I was disappointed that I didn't get the highest grades and while everyone was celebrating being no longer a high school student, I was mopping around. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw [name] smiling at me" so how about that date" she said with her silky smooth voice ." but I didn't get the highest grades." I said in a questioning tone. " You may have not gotten the best grades but you're still pretty cute. " she said . I blushed. She pulled a post-it note and a pen out of her pocket and wrote a number on it" call me sometime she said and walked away. I guess I was the teacher's pet huh?

Sorry for OOC ness and sorry for the crap ending. At least I can upload something on my story.

Also wanna kik me , add me,

honey.senapi.