Mikage x reader

Mikage X Reader

A young woman about 30 cradled a  newborn in her arms. The two were nuzzled underneath a blanket. The woman spotted a bright light through her window. It was fire. She wrapped a blanket around the baby and placed her in a basket. The woman hurried out the door of her small house. Yokai had attacked the village she and her child resided in. They set fire to village and caused over all chaos. A yokai made their way to her and cut her. A man in a deep purple kimono with big round glasses quickly came to her rescue. The woman looked up and smiled at the man while she handed him the basket. "Thank you" she smiled as she bled out from the cut the yokai gave her. The man known as Mikage looked down at the basket. In the small wooden basket laid a small baby girl. She giggled when she saw the gleam of his glasses. The man smiles at her and kissed her forehead. From then on, Mikage, the Kami of the land God shrine, shall raise her as his own.
The land God watched the girl grow up to a beautiful young woman by the name of (Y/N). Her now long/short(h/c) locks framed her face perfectly and her (e/c) eyes shone like polished gems. Men would come from all across the land just to see  the alleged maiden that resided in the small but beautiful shrine. But, (Y/N) only yearned for one man's attention, and that was Mikage's. Tomoe would would tease her about her love for Mikage but she brushed it off. The familiar always teased      (Y/N) but he love her like a sister.

~~~~~~~~~~
Mikage pushed up his glasses and sipped his tea. Earlier that day another man came up to the shrine to talk to (Y/N). For some odd reason, the Kami's heart hurt and his blood boiled at the thought of (Y/N) with another man.  He couldn't have feelings for her, could he. He shook his head and got back to the papers he had to sign for the festival that was taking place at the shrine later on that week.
~~~~~~
(Y/N) paced in front of the mirror. Tonight was the festival and she was thinking about confessing to Mikage that night. She twirled in front of the mirror and watched the elegant blue and gold kimono flutter down. You see, Tomoe had got her an expensive and beautiful kimono that was blue with gold trimmings. Different shades of purples an Blues were displayed on the jacket of the kimono. But, it was still not as beautiful and precious as the owner and "model" of the cloth.
~~~~
Mikage  sat down next to (Y/N) folded his hands in his lap. The girl had pulled him away from the crowd and off to the porch of the shrine." Mikage-Kun, I must tell you something." The girl spoke up and looked in the blonde's eyes. He nodded and stayed silent." For a while now, I've been in love with you, you don't have to feel the same way but-" the girl was cut off when Mikage hugged her and whispered in her ear "I love you too"

Yeah yeah, I know it's crappy but I had writers block.....

Contact me
I updated all my social media. I'd love it if you'd talk to me.
Snapchat, Quotev, Wattpad:
TomoeAndAkuraOu
Instagram: Kamisama_Cosplay
IFunny, Twitter: AkuraOu_
Anime Amino: TomoeAndAkuraOu
Skype: gumi.the.perv
Kik: honey.senapi.