Mizuki Lime

SilverBullet1207

You never knew why the white haired snake yokai loved you. All you did was save him from a couple kids one day. You see, you were the familiar of the Yato shrine(yes noragami) and you were a snake yokai as well. You were invited to a party at Narushi's house(yes make nanami cuz mizuki can't be in love with nanami) You knocked on the front door of the shrine and saw the blushing boy open the door. You see, the human god had a slight crush on you. "H-Hello, (Y/N)." He said and lead you inside. You walked to the living area where you saw your albino best friend. You waved at him and he looked to you with an annoyed look and went back to talking to Kurama.  You were shocked but turned around and took a seat next to Narushi, who was a blushing mess when you sat down. "(Y/N) I need to tell you something." He said "What is it Narushi?" You responded with a worried face. He started leaning in and Mizuki noticed this. "(Y/N) I love yo-" he didn't get to finish his sentence because Mizuki shot up from his seat and said"How about we play seven minutes in heaven, (Y/N) and I will go first." Just as you were going to decline, the reptile boy grabbed your wrist and dragged you in the closet with him. "What was that about Mizuki?" You said and which he replied with "I couldn't stand seeing him confessing to the one I love." He said "Well how come you have me that annoyed face when I waved at you?" You said "Because Kurama said girls like hard to get" he said back. You put your hand  on his cheek at started to lean in and your lips connected. It was sweet and gentle at first but things  started to get heated and you soon broke apart. You both dove back in and you felt his tongue slide against your bottom lip asking for entrance. You , knowing what he was going to do if you denied, kept your mouth closed. He smirked and cupped your breast with his hand and squeezed, earning a squeak from you , giving him access to your mouth. Your hands slid from his neck to his shirt, caressing the Japanese fabric. You undid his shirt, to reveal his porcelain white skin. Your hands traveled down his bare chest and to his bottoms, which were also thrown off of him, leaving him in only his under garments. He soon broke apart from you, leaving a string saliva between your mouths. His hands gently caressed your hips while he kissed down your neck, leaving love marks here and there . His hands soon found their way to your shirt. He quickly started unbuttoning it and as soon as he got it off, he threw it behind him as he started fondling your breasts. He unhooked your bra. When your lovely lady parts were finally free, he started to suck on them, giving them all of his attention. As he was doing this, your hands slid down to his underwear and took out his snake. (Hehe) As you started pumping your hands up and down, he started moaning loudly. As you picked up the pace the louder he got. Right when he came, he practically screamed out your name. He panted while you licked his semen off of your hand. A knock came from the door and you both turned to each other. How are you guys going to explain this?