Kurama x reader AU

Hey guys, this is gunna be a pulp fiction AU and it does contain strong launguage. I changed some of the movie plot tho. Sorry for any mistakes, i got a new thing that i write on so I'm still getting used to it
Kurama's pov

I raced down the semi busy streets of Los Angeles. Tomoe and I had to deal with some people who owed Mr. Ou money. You see, Mr. Ou was an infamous gangter that was very rich and knew the right people. Apparently the red haired man watch after his boss's wife.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
After " taking care of" the mission they both were assigned, they met up at a bar their boss. Kurama talked to Mr.Ou about stuff and all that and his boss told him where he lives so we can pick up his wife later that night. Kurama shook hands with his boss and got his car to pick up his boss's wife.
~~~~~~~~
When Kurama arrived at the gate of his boss's mansion he found a note on the door. "Dear Kurama, come in and fix yourself a drink I'll be out in a minute I'm just getting dressed. Love (Y/N) Ou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kurama explored the living room with his drink in his hand. He heard a voice behind him"I'm ready." He turned around and almost dropped to drink doing so when he saw her. She was beautiful, and sexy , and just perfect to the red haired charmer. (Y/N) Ou had (h/c) hair neo and (e/c) eyes that shone. He slapped himself out his daze and escorted her to the car.
~~~~~~~
They arrived at a cool little 50's themed restaurant. When they got to their seats they say in silence until she spoke up."Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable." She said to kurama and he replied "I don't know, that's a good question."
"Thats when you know you've fly someone really special, when you can sit and be comfortable with 8 them." Their conversation was cut to an end when someone announced that a dance competion was about to start. She raised her hand and volunteered. Kurama gasped and spoke to the (h/c) woman "I'm not dancing" he said "Well, my husband, your boss l, told you to take me out and do what I want and I want that trophy and I wanna dance ."Said the girl as she got up and dragged Kurama with her. When the music started, so did they. They both danced and laughed while doing it.
~~~~~~~~
When they both arrived at the Ou mansion, they tangoed I the door. When they turned to get upright again, they looked into eachothers eyes and leaned in. 'What am I doing she's/I is/am a married woman' they both thought but their lips connected anyways. They could feel sparks between them. But, (Y/N) pulled away and started walking away. "It's getting late, night Kurama." She said "Night" he replied.

Hey guys sorry for the crappy chapter...... This is kinda a Pulp Fiction AU but I changed it a little.