Tomoe x reader lemon

NSFW SEXUAL CONTENT
Wild!Tomoe X Reader Lemon

You sighed as you picked up the fire wood you needed. You brushed your hands on your (F/C) yukata and started to walk home. You smelt fire and saw smoke coming from the village you lived in. You dropped the wood and ran to the small village, only to see yokai of many kinds causing chaos. You ran to your house and saw it half burned down. The weird thing was that the fire was.... Blue? You looked at your now destroyed house with a sad look adorning your face. A low chuckle erupted from behind you. You turned around and saw a man with white/silver hair and fox ears with the most beautiful shade of purple for his eyes. "Well well well, look what we have here" he said with a smirk on his face. You stepped back a little and hit the wall of your house.(how did it now fall down by now, magic!!!!) he walked forward and trapped you against the wall with his arms on either side of you."please leave me alone" you pleaded with tears welling in your eyes. He chuckled once again and leaned in to whisper in your ear"no" he said with that cocky smirk still on his face. You started thrashing around, trying to break free from him. "Feisty, I like it" said the mysterious yokai. "Come with me if you want to live" he said and held up a ball of blue fire as a warning. You nodded and followed him until he stopped at what you thought was his house."come in" he said and held open the door. You stood there, stubborn as a mule. His expression turned from cocky to furious in seconds. "GET IN!" He said angrily. You walked in and the smell of sake drifted to your nose. He took your hand and and sat down, pulling you into his lap. He grabbed a cup and poured the delicious rice wine in till it was full. He held up the drink to your lips. "Drink" he said and you opened your mouth and swallowed the sweet liquor. He kept that up until you were swaying in his lap. His hands found their way to your hips and his lips pressed feverishly yours. Your mind was hazy and at the fast pace he was going combined with the alcohol doesn't make it better. He picked you up and threw you on the futon. He climbed on top of you and ripped your yukata with his nails. Soon the only clothing you had on was your geta socks,which he took off right after.
He carefully took off his kimono jacket and his kimono. Once he was done undressing, he climbed back on to you. He kissed you and right before you could kiss back, he started to trail kisses down your neck. He started sucking at the skin, biting it, and leaving bright red marks to show that you're his property now. His hands made their way to your round and plump breasts, his thumb nails gently scraping the erect flesh of your nipples. You felt his erection against your thigh. He wrapped your legs around his waist and rubbed the head of his penis against your clitoris. He kissed you one last time before pushing his hardened penis in your vagina. You felt you thighs burn and tears welled up in your eyes. He started thrusting and you moaned. You didn't realize you were asking for more and more until he rolled on his back and started bouncing you up and down, so you could ride him. His hands cupped your ass and guided your movements with ease. You moaned and came along with the mysterious kitsune right after. He placed you next to him and kissed your forehead before pulling the blankets over both of you. Both fell asleep in aware of the demon king himself out side of the door with an angry expression. Damn that Tomoe, he wanted to have her, but oh well.

Hey guys should I make a part 2?