Chapter 3: Juice and his friend the Muffcake

Juice is masterful. It can create miracles.

It can cure cancer, destroy AIDS and close the hole in the ozone layer.

Juice turns hobos into genies with free will and shotguns. Their lamps are juiceboxes. When the box starts to mold, they find a new box for their home.

You need proof?

Juice.

Juice is rainbows and hugs and bacon and BEWBEHZ and just everything good in life.

Juice is the work of gods.

Juice is what makes Santa's reindeer fly.

Juice is an international sex-symbol.

Juice jacks you off and then touches you in the face with its masturbation hand.

I drank some juice today. It wasn't fruit punch. It was fruit INTEGRATION. What more proof of god do you need?

Juice is an Australian man named XZQBLE and also a Japanese woman named @#*@&#%*. It's a Russian contruction worker and a Canadian dominatrix.

Juice is extraterrestrial life that likes to hug the Matrix.

Juice has a best friend.

Juice's best friend is a muffcake. A muffcake is a muffin disguised as a cupcake. Juice's friend is a banana chocolate chip muffcake with chocolate icing and a candle on top.

Juice masturbates to your mother.

Juice serves pancakes. OMNOMNOM PANCAKES.

IT IS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THE MASTERFULNESS OF JUICE UNLESS YOU HAVE WITNESSED IT YOURSELF.

Beard!

That was because of Juice.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry it took so long, I have lots of projects lately and exams are the week after next. You'll probably have to wait a while for the next chapter, but I promise that it's coming(shut up you sick bastards).