Apart of Me

This is the part where I am still learning and coping with now being a child of divorce. This is what I think and how I feel sometimes...

You know, lots of people say women are cry babies but I believe in all honesty we cry when we have overflowed with emotions.
You know, I feel I have to be strong for those around me and can't be a complete mess around those that trust me.
I just wanna cry and believe me I'm a ugly crier. I just want to scream and punch and whine and be a big baby sometimes and not care.
I want to get help when I'm hurting but I'm afraid of the outcome and what others will think.

"Hey but I'm fine. I'm okay."

Now, it's the truth but sometimes it's a lie.

I like writing what I feel on the inside on Wattpad, even if I receive no reads. I'm glad I'm writing in a void. A void with possibility and assurance.

You know, if I ran away or died I wonder if my family would be smart enough to remember me talking about Wattpad and come look at my story.

I usually don't like telling people my business but hey, I don't know you guys so......here it goes.

Deep breath in.

My parents are getting a divorce.

At the beginning that made me want to scream after 5 years of marriage and 17 years of a relationship and 15 years of raising a child together.

It crumbles..........

This is literally the hardest thing I have ever gone through.

I'm in the middle of this mess.

I know some of the dirty things my parents have done.

And I know that they were like Bonnie and Clyde .

Its over.

So what happens to Bonnie and Clyde's child that knows no other life than living with her two very in love parents.

I don't know.

I wish someone could tell me .

Hey guys if you are a child of divorce or tell me a story, your story. How did you deal with it? Are your parents dating again ,how does it feel? I'm open.

Liah Out Peace ✌