Storytime: The Time I was ready to fight a dude.

I decided I'd do a storytime today because I was inspired but @justinloveallday and her hilarious stories in her book "Who Tried It". So if you wanna laugh go check that story out. Ok so...here we gooooooo!!!!!

OTAYYYY! So you know how you have that one boyfriend who is NOT your boyfriend but he IS your boyfriend for reason you'd rather not say. Ok, so I have had alot of those non-boyfriends in the past and at this particular time I had one.

Pause

Now just to throw this in this particular non-boyfriend was my first love and 'the top of the top', if I had to date someone in the future it would be him.

Play

So it was one day and it was after school and we were texting like we always did (seriously we texted 24/7 it was ridiculous but we did anyway), so we're talking and he said I almost got into a fight today. When he said that an alarm goes off in my head and I'm like When? Why? Who? And why didn't you tell me?! So, you know he tryna calm me down. "Chill! Promise you won't be mad."

Pause

I hate when people try to calm me down. So all that did, was make me more mad, plus we always told each other E-VER-Y-THINNG. So, the fact he waited to tell me really made me question things

Play

I'm say "what happen?" . So he says,

"When I dropped you off at your class this dude ran into me and I was 'dang bro' and then the dude was said 'your girl ugly' and I was said, 'Say it to my face' and he did and I swinged but he felt like brick so I walked away.

So I read that message and I'm so confused because who let's someone walk away from a fight after they already swung. But I'm still mad because I'm like "who called me ugly"?

So...I'm tell him "you lying".

He like I'm dead serious.

I'm like who was it? Because where my class was it's some ugly little sophomores that hang around there and talked sh*t. Especially, this one is name was Shan* and he hadn't liked me because I stayed yelling at him for blocking the MOST cramped hallway in the school at passing time. So, he ain't like me so assumed it was him.

So I am asking my boo like was it Shan* ?

He like "If I tell you who it is, promise you won't tell him I told you because that's just drama."

Pause

So, you all know that I lied and promised I wouldn't, even though I had already had my game plan of what I was gone say and how I was gone say it and who I was gonna say it in-front of once I found out who said it told me.

So guess what this fool text me.

"It was the wall." He said

I said what? The wall what?

He said the wall ran into me so I fought it.

Boi I tell you these dudes are so ridiculously stupid they get on my nerves I swear I didn't talk to him for like a hour. Like, why would you rile me up like that. But anyway...I know that's a terrible storytime. I had little ideas.

Stay precious love you Royals
Liah Out Peace ✌