Ten

In that old, untouched English forest, there is a pathway. A pathway that warps your senses. A pathway that leads to an old timey way of living. A pathway that leads to a little village, oppressed by the iron fist of whoever lives in the stone castle on the hill. A little civilisation hidden in the forest. A little civilisation that believe in fairy tales.

When you look at it, you would never know that for hundreds of years, there has been a village of people living there. You wouldn't see the signs. That's because you can't see where the world shifts. It's like you've stepped into another dimension. Maybe that is what you do.

When you walk through the forest, you'll find it, you'll find the world that lurks within a heavily polluted England. You'll find the world from which you cannot escape. You'll find bliss, heaven on earth. Also known as The Willow

~

Darius gets to his feet and takes a deep breath.

"I'm good. Let's do this." he declares.

Nezbit claps Darius on the back and clambers onto the windowsill "Let's finish this thing where we started it. The west wing!"

"I'm with you there." My injured brother nods his head, giving Nezbit permission of sorts to leap from the window. Darius isn't too far behind.

Not wanting to be caught in the castle alone, I jump too, clearing my mind as I fall so I can glide.

Following my brothers through the air in some kind of stealth mission is an incredible sight and feeling. I feel alive, I feel awakened. This just all seems to be right. This just works, flying, and being with my brothers. Some part of my essence craved their constant bickering, longed for their snarky remarks and obnoxious actions.

Nezbit swoops through the window and into that room. That room where the true battle of brothers begun. I use the dormer window as a landing pad, once I am stood upon the seat, I hear an all too familiar voice.

"Well well well..."

"Kaida." Nezbit spits.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you three. I should have wiped you all out on that day."

"Maybe you should have." Darius challenges.

"Hello Drayce." The way he's saying my name is just wrong. It doesn't work, he sounds patronising and sick and wrong. No. No. This doesn't even sound like Kaida. This sounds like a power crazed tyrant. He's not my brother anymore. If anything, Kaida is now the true king of the sadists, not Nezbit, who grew up and let love and affection in in the form of Alice.

"Kaida." I acknowledge him.

"You clearly know what this is about." Nezbit stands in front of us. Okay, now he just seems to be a new man.

"Indeed I do, and trust me. You are going to pay for this uprising."

"Tch. Try and take us on you delusional dictator." Darius flanks Nezbit.

"Don't make me laugh; you couldn't have chosen a more ridiculous day to strike."

"Don't underestimate us." I command.

"Why, two weak ass scarred and wounded princes and a runt. You've basically just dived into your nooses."

He doesn't know. Ha! This is going to be fun! Power has corrupted him. He cannot even fathom the idea of losing to us. How sad. Looks like we have the upper hand, simply due to Kaida's lack of open mindedness.

I take a deep breath and take several steps back as Kaida grows and unleashes his true form. He looks even more menacing than before. What's up with that prominent spine like thing on his back. He looks like a dinosaur! His spine is crystallised like an opal or something.