-3-

Vic picked up the phone, I can't believe it! He had to go though, someone was apparently falling, weird thing is that I fell. Someone caught me, luckily. That bar flooring would have hurt like a bitch.

"Hey, are you awake?" A voice called. I groaned as I began shifting. "You're in my house, just letting you know." They said. I nodded and began stretching. I blinked open my eyes a bit, I frantically looked around the room then sat up.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You fell at the bar." He said as he walked in the room and I gasped, pushing myself back towards the backboard. "What? What's wrong?" He said coming closer to me. I reached my hand out and cupped his face.

"Vi-Vic?" I quickly asked, then shook my head. "No, no. You're dead. I'm going crazy." I put my face in my hands. I'm officially crazy! I'm going completely insane.

"I'm dead?" He questioned with a chuckle. "Obviously, I'm right here." He spoke quietly.

"Do you know who I am?" I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you know who I am?" I spoke louder as I lifted my head from my knees.

"You were a customer at where I work." Was all he said and I sighed heavily.

"I'm Kellin Quinn. You were...dating me before you got into a car accident." I began laughing as tears ran down my face. "T-they said you were dead and obviously you aren't!" I motioned towards him. "I just can't believe that you're alive." More tears rushed down my face. "They put me in rehab so I didn't go crazy and like...kill myself." I mumbled the last part and sighed.

"I don't remember you at all, I'm sorry. When I got out of coma, I was told to remember what I can and they'd fill in the blanks. The only thing I remember about you...is you beating the shit out of me." He spit angrily.

I began looking at the ground as tears flooded more. "I-I made mistakes V-Vic, but we m-moved pas-t that." I hiccuped, looking up to see his harsh brown eyes.

"That's not what Jaime told me. He told me about how you abused me and made me almost kill myself. Twice."
I shook at the thought of Jaime telling him lies, I began to cry harder as these words slipped out of his mouth. "Get out of my house." He walked out of the room, slamming the door shut, not allowing me to say anything else.

What happened to I love you?