-8-

Memories flashed before my eyes from high school, to the hospital...to now. My mouth was open and short breaths came out as my head began to spin. I fucked up, I really fucked up.
"C-can I call someone?' I asked hesitantly. She nodded and I quickly pulled out my cell.

A couple rings later and his voice cut through, "Hello?"

"Why would you lie to me!" I angrily asked, my voice not faltering.

"Oh, you know...don't you." He sighed down the phone.

"Of course I fucking know." I rubbed my temples, "How long were you going to keep this from me?"

"I can't believe that you think you're own boyfriend would lie to you, he tried to steal you away." He angrily shouted.

"E-excuse me."

"I had to do something Vic, I had to.."

"W-what are you talking about.." My breath was caught in my throat.

"I had to do something Vic, you might need to call your brother. B-but I couldn't let you go to him! He was such a fucked up person! I had to drug Erin.."

"What!" I seethed, "Tony's friend! The daughter, oh my god... The daughter! Is she dead Jaime! Is she fucking dead!" My anger was rising by the minute.

"Yes." He quietly whispered.
My eyes were practically bulging out of my head, why! Why would he do that! To a woman who had a daughter, a daughter with cancer. I began crying, harder than I think I ever had. "I-I'm sorry.. Vic please," he whispered through the phone.

"N-no." I hiccuped. "Stay away from me, you- you're a monster." I dropped my phone and cried into my knees.

He killed someone to keep me.
He killed Erin to keep me.
He left two people terribly alone and I heard someone clear there throat.
"Did you get a confession?" My therapist asked.

"W-what."

"You got the confession. Please, come with me. We have to go back over that call." She stood up and walked out of the room, waiting for me to follow.