-4-

People are made to be loved and things are made to be used. The confusion in this world is that used and loved have the same meaning.

Just as every other human being on this earth, I crave to be loved. Yes, I Kellin Quinn crave to be loved. Not by any man or woman, just by one man. That one man has thrown me out of his life for a mistake we both wished to forget. I cannot erase time nor can I reverse it... What's done is done.

My thoughts were as loud as the rain pounding on my back as I walked the lonely streets. I didn't know where to go, I didn't know who to call. I didn't even know where I was. I decided to call it quits on a street corner, where I sat under cover as the rain grew harsher. I watched as people ran to there cars out of buildings and walked past as I sat shivering. Why should I be given kindness when I hurt the one I loved.
I sighed, I don't want to think this is the end. "Are you alright?" A voice called from across the street. I looked up as my mop of hair flung into my face, not allowing me to see.

"N-no." I shook.

"Do you need a place to stay?" They offered kindly. I nodded slightly. "I'll be right back! Let me get my car." I nodded again and pulled my soaked clothes around me for warmth, which made it even worse. I heard a car pull up as another door opened and slammed, a pair of legs stood in front of me. "My names Matty, I can help you." I moved the hair out of my eyes to see the kind man and took his hand, he helped me stand up and kept supporting me; under my waist. I thankfully nodded as he put me in the passenger side of his car. When he took the seat next to me I could see his features and I couldn't help but think, that he is gorgeous.

"I don't want to cause you trouble Matty." I mumbled, as I ran my hand through my wet hair.

"It's really no problem. I live in a giant apartment by myself and I need some company. I love helping people." He smiled genuinely as we slowed down at a stop light. "What's your name?" He asked and faced me a bit.

"Kellin." I spoke lightly. I wasn't in the mood to talk especially since the last couple hours were hell.

"Well, Kellin. What was a guy like you sitting alone?" He asked. I sighed and looked over at him, he started driving again.

"It's a long story." I say, cutting it short hoping to end the conversation there.

"I got time." He spoke with a small smile as his eyes focused on the road.

"Well, it all started a year ago when I met this guy Vic. I just moved here..."

That's when I found trust in a stranger and also love. No, not love like I want to kiss him and marry him one day. The kind of love that you have for a person, like they're just like you and they understand. You love them for being them in a friend way.
Matty was one of those people who would just listen and relate, he would comment every so often then crack jokes. He might have been a stranger, but he opened my eyes in just that car ride and I knew, I wasn't going to lose him.

I also knew that I wasn't going to lose Vic.