-9-

-I didn't edit this, I wrote it and posted-
Tony's Perspective (ooo new)

I sat on the edge of the hospital bed and smiled fondly towards her. "Good morning." I giggled.

"Hi." Nicky smiled, "I get to go home today!" She squealed happily before her smile faltered a little. "Momma would've been proud of how strong I've been." She sighed and pulled her close.

"Would've? She is, she is so proud of you. She loves you Nicky, even if she isn't here. She loved and loves you so much." I smiled towards her and thought about Erin. I knew that woman for such a short amount of time that she trusted me to take care of her little girl.

"Am I finally going to meet him?" She shouted and I quickly hushed her.

"Meet who?" I question.

"Mike! Mommy told me all about him, well, at least what you told her." She giggled, "She said you love him, except more than mommy loved me. It was the way my mommy loved my daddy." She smiled.

"I suppose so, I'm guessing your mom loved him very much."

"She said if she could've saved him from the bad things, she would've gave him the world a-and she said that to me too. She said she would've given both of us the world." She spoke so innocently, it would've broken your heart.

"Let's go get checked out alright." I smiled weakly and wiped my eyes.

Vic's Perspective

"W-what do you mean 'you aren't a therapist'!" I yelled.

"I'm an officer and we found traces of a drug in Erin's dna, Erin was always at the hospital in the room with her little girl and we were told that she was talking to a man in the cafeteria. Some say they thought he spiked her, but they didn't have any proof." She rambled as she continued scanning my phone.

"T-then why am I here! If you knew who my boyfriend was and knew what happened, why didn't you just tell me!" I was frustrated and I'm sure she could tell because she turned and gave me a remorseful look, but I didn't want to here it. "Well, since I fucking know what happened. I have to go find someone. Keep my phone, I don't care." I rushed out of the room with a person in mind who I needed to see.

I had to gather up the words to say to him even if he hated me for it.

Authors Note
Hi! I'm kind of ish back, I updated mainly because of Ode-to-ships just because they were voting on things which made me go back and read through it. So it was like a brain refresher and like bam! I had an update idea soooo thank them, haha. Here ya go!