Chapter 2: hello Klaus

I woke up and I was in a new outfit. Pink shorts and a blue top with boots. I had my hands tied up and I was in the woods it looked like. I was being carried by someone and my guess is that someone was Stefan. I looked at him then at Klaus and started to freak out.

"Put her down Stefan" he said with that smirk he always had. Stefan put me down but had my arm In his hand.

"Brianna the twin sister of the doppelgänger Elena" he said touching my face making me flinch away. He pulled his hand back and laughed looking at Stefan.

"Now I need you to send a message to Damon" he said.

"You can go to hell" I said to him through gritted teeth. He laughed again.

"She is feisty isn't she Stefan compared to the small little Elena who had no power she was just so weak and caring wasn't she" he said. I gave a hard glare to him.

"Don't you ever talk about my sister like that" I said kneeing his balls and walking Stefan hard in the face and running. That didn't work I got about 1 foot away before Stefan had grabbed me again bringing me back to Klaus.

"Now I don't hurt girls but do it again there will be consequences" he said with a serious look. He started walking again and then Stefan pulled me along by my arm.

We came up to a camp and then Klaus threw the wolf down on the ground. Stefan had untied my hands but still had a grip on my arm.

"Are any of you human cause your friend here needs it to complete his transition" he said. Why not use me.

He looked at a man and then grabbed him biting him. I wasn't gunna run even after Stefan let go of me. Klaus threw the man to Stefan and Stefan threw him on the ground near him holding him down. I stood there breathing quick.

"Drink it or I'm gunna and I don't know how to stop" Stefan said to him. Later on Stefan ended up getting bit by the wolf/vampire thing and it took off. Klaus told him he needed to find him then he would heel him.

"I'll take her with me" Stefan said reaching for my arm but the Klaus grabbed it pulling me behind him.

"No she stays" he said. Stefan gave a small nod then got a look like he heard something. Damon and Elena must be here. I sat on a rock waiting.

"They should be waking up" he said. I laughed making him turn to me.

"What's so funny" he said looking at me. I stood up.

"Just the fact that's you did something and it hasn't even worked. I mean you killed my aunt Jenna and my sister Elena Yet it still doesn't work" I said smiling evilly.

"Your plan failed just like all the others will" I said getting him mad. He hit me making me fall and I smacked my head on a rock knocking me out. When I woke up it was dark and we were in a car. I felt my head and I had a cut but my bangs covered it a little bit.

I saw Klaus driving and Stefan in the passenger seat. We stopped in an alley and they got out. I sat up and before I could get out and run Klaus opened the door.

"Welcome to Chicago Brianna" he said shutting the door. I looked around and he grabbed my arm leading me into a place that had coffins.

"How come I don't remember you" Stefan asked looking at a picture of them together.

"That's to find out my friend" he said making me sit down. After that klaus took me to Stefan's old apartment while they did something. He looked me in and compelled me to stay there. I sat on the bed and looked around but then someone came in and I hid behind a wall. A person walked by and I hit them with a stick I ended up finding.

"Ow" the man said. I knew that voice. It was Damon. I came out from behind the wall and saw Elena and Damon.

"Omg I'm so sorry Damon" I said to him dropping the stick.

"Elena" I said running and hugging her. Damon left after that and we sat on the bed as Elena read Stefan diary. Then we heard Stefan and Klaus. My eyes widened and I put her in a secret place and closed the door. I ran over and sat on the bed like I did nothing.

"Your still here" klaus said with his smirk. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't want to be" I said to him. Stefan went to the place where I hid Elena shit. I think he saw her too.

"Look what I found" he said. God he is gunna show Klaus. But instead he pulled out a bottle of something. I sighed in relief then we ended up leaving...............