Chapter 7: she wont stop

I woke up and got dressed. I looked in the mirror and studied my face. Ik weird but I do it sometimes. I sighed then walked down stairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal. I went to the Salvatore's house cause there is yet another party. I got there and set up stuff. So Elena is still dead set on getting Stefan to feel again. Even though he kissed me I don't think that he has his humanity or love to feel back. Before you know it people were already there. I walked around and grabbed a red solo cup.

"Hey" I herd someone say. I looked and saw Stefan. I inhaled and looked at him.

"Stefan" I said taking a sip of my drink and turning away. He followed but I ignored him. I found Bonnie and talked to her a little about her mom and all that stuff.

I drank some then walked around more. I found Elena and walked over to her.

"Party at the Salvatore brothers" I said making her turn around. She sighed then gave me a smile.

"Elena I need to tell you something" I said to her. She nodded and sighed again.

"Yeah we need to talk about how to fix Stefan" she said. Now I don't want to tell her.

"I really think that I should fight for it because I love him but anyways what did you have to say" she asked looking at me. I shut my mouth a smiled. I shook my head and pretended to forget.

" I forgot but I'll tell you when I remember" I said. She nodded then I told her that I was gunna stay and clean up the party. She took Jeremy home and I picked up beer bottles and stuff like that. I think Damon went to make sure they got home safely and I don't know where Stefan was. I picked up to beer bottles and then herd a voice making me jump and turn around"

"Your picking this up all alone" Stefan said leaning against the wall arms crossed. I rolled my eyes and turned back to putting beer bottles in the bags and stuff.

"Look I herd you and Elena talking about getting me to feel again not gunna happen" he said. I turned to him and shook my head.

"She won't stop Stefan! She wants your humanity back and she wants you to have a heart and feel again" I said to him. It looked like I was waisting my time with him.

"Why" he said sounding board. I looked at him again in disbelief. I shook my head as he went on.

"Because she is in love with you!" I yelled. Then the room went quiet. He nodded and looked down then up at me.

"Well I'm in love with you" he said walking away making me sigh. I turned and then grabbed my bag and went to the door. I was walking to my car that was parked near the sidewalk. I got in my car and drove home.