Chapter 9: ruined

"Bonnie I'm so sorry" I said as we sat on the bed and waited for her mom to wake up and be a vampire.

"It's not your fault" she said shaking her head and holding her moms hand. I looked at her with envy. She was so strong and caring she could light up a room when she walked in. I heard Caroline talking to someone. I got up and walked out and saw Elena.

"At least let me talk to my sister" she said. Caroline sighed and looked at her.

"She doesn't want to see you either.... Just give it time Elena" she said. Then I walked back and sat on the bed.

~next day~

I was walking around and bumped into Elena. I sighed and looked down.it looked like she was on a run her runs she goes on daily.

"Brianna please just talk to me" she said. I looked down an then up at her shrugging,

"There's nothing to talk about Elena. Everyone jumps for you when there are other people to jump for. I'm sorry but Bonnie and me just need space" I said then turned and walked away.

I got a call from the sherif. She said Alaric was arrested. I went to the police station and walked in to see Elena and Damon. Of course. I walked right past them and went to see why Alaric was here.

"Sherif Forbes" I said walking up to her. She looked at me and sighed. She explained to me why he was here.

"But I don't think he would do this stuff" I argued back. She sighed and shook her head.

"I'm sorry but he has to stay here till we have proof" she said to me and Elena. I sighed turning around and walking away. I walked down the steps and to Caroline's. Later on that night I got another call. I'm older than Elena by 6 minutes.

"Your sister and Matt broke into her house" she explained.
"I'll be right there" I said getting in my car and driving back to the police station.

I walked I and saw my sister and Matt at her desk. They both looked at me then looked down.

"Thanks Sherif" I said then they both followed me out. They tried explaining making me turn around and face them.

"Are you kidding me?! You break into Meredith's house and get in trouble for it. Why couldn't you guys just leave it alone for once" I said then turned away and walked out. I walked past the alley and saw Stefan drinking from a girls neck.

"Stefan?!" I said making him stop and turn to me. I shook my head and walked away again as Elena an Matt walked out and saw it. I got in my car and drove to Caroline's. I walked in and went to her room that we were sharing. I changed into PJs and got in the bed. Caroline idk where she was. I ended up falling asleep five minutes later. I just hope Stefan doesn't go back to the ripper Stefan.