1.4

Jane West

.

.

.

Walking into the quiet small town was inviting. Nothing seemed to stand out, except a small diner with motorcycles and cars all around it. I sighed and grabbed my hair to put it into a messy bun. I looked down at my feet to see my shoes were gone and my jacket was too. Fuck. I gather all the courage I can and bite my lip. Once I stepped in all the courage I seemed to build up faded away quickly. Every eye in the rustic restaurant were on me, but a pair of electric green eyes intrigued me more than the others, but I shook off the feeling of curiosity and kept walking till I am in back hidden from them. I slid myself into the booth and looked down at my locked hands. Someone clearing their throat above me dragged me out of my thoughts. I look up to stare into bright blue eyes that are filled with curiosity and kindness.

"Hello my name is Niall! How can I help yah today?" His voice seems to have an Irish accent and it brings a small smile to form on my face.

"Uh c-can I j-just have s-some water. Please and uh thank you." I say while looking down. He nods and mumbles saying that its on the house. I chew on my bottom lip while looking around. My eyes catch the same green eyes from earlier and I look away quickly not wanting anymore attention then there needs to be. I swallow the lump in my throat and continue to wait for my water.

"Here yah go love. If you need anything else the restroom is just down the hall. Oh and I'll bring you some fries too." My eyes widen but I nod quickly. I stand up and head towards the restroom.

I close the door and look around. Theres 3 stalls and 2 sinks. The tile is red and white and slightly dirty. I look into the mirror and gasp. Oh my god I look horrid. My hair looks okay up but my face is bruised and dirty, my white long-sleeved shirt twisted and smudged with an impressive amount of dirt. My skirt that was once a dark maroon now almost black. I shake my head and fix my smudged makeup and clean the dirt off my face. I also took the time to fix my clothes up a little. A small smile forms on my face once I see I look a little more refreshed and alive.

I walk out with my head faced towards the ground. I quickly make my way towards the booth and sit down.

The aroma of fries overtake my senses, and my mouth begins to water. Niall sets the plate down.

"Thank you Niall for everything." He smiles and nods.

I begin to eat them in silence. Every once and awhile I look up to see the same green orbs staring at me. I finally gain enough courage to gesture for him to come over. He smirks and stands up.

I stare at him in awe taking in his intimidating appearance. His incredibly tight black jeans adorned his long lanky legs and a black button up was placed on his torso. The first couple of buttons were popped open giving me a view of the black ink on his chest. I immediately regret calling him over.

"Hi." Oh my fuck he has a British accent.

"Hi," I say while tilting my head to the side, " Why were you watching me?"

"Well as you can see its not very often someone from out of town visits. Especially around midnight covered in dirt and bruises."

My cheeks burn with embarrassment, "O-of course. Sorry."

He shakes his head and lowly chuckles, "Don't apologize love." I nod and begin to stand up.

"Well I should uhm start looking for a place to sleep. It was nice meeting you-"

"Harry. Harry Styles." I nod and hold out my hand.

"Jane West." He takes my hand and shakes it with a small smile.

"You can sleep at my pla-" He's quickly cut off by Niall coming over.

"It's okay , Harry , I can take care of her." His blue eyes now cold and hostile. Harry just smirks and crosses his arms over his chest leaning back.

"Aw does baby Niall have a crush on the new girl?" His tone made me very uncomfortable.

"I'm older than you mate. So if I were you I would shut the hell up."

"O-okay guys. Uh Niall thank you I would love to stay at your place." Harry's eyes shoot to me first. They're filled with disgust and hatred.

I grab Niall's hand out walk over to the door.

"Hold up I have to go get my stuff." I nod and watch him walk away. I accidentally look at his ass.

Harry walks over to me and grabs my elbow.

"Hey what do you think you're doing ?! I already told you Im going to sleep at Niall's and thats final!!"

He just laughs in return.

"No baby you're not," I look at him confused.

"Because you're mine."

-Melissa

I love you guys very much 🌚

This chapter was written on July 25,2015.

-Melissa and Darby xx